Mountain 7 District All District Teams

swva_havok_fan

17 minutes ago, HaloSports2 said:

I will admit that I didn't watch Pollier enough to compare them and I don't think you watched either of them enough to compare them.  I also don't like comparing high school kids.  I did however watch Sproles a lot, and even with his awards he is undervalued.  He is really really good.

Thus being the reason I said might as well give it to them both because obviously they, being the coaches don't care to give multiple awards to multiple positions.  I mean My Gosh 2 QBs 8 linemen and 3 rb's?   Might as well have 2 POY Defensive players.  I agree with Unions Hammer in a way, that's why the world is in the shape it is in now.  Everyone wants an award.  23 1st team awards is stupid when I said you can only play 11 at a time.  and my comparison on Polier and Sproles came off stats.  I do belive Polier has more tackles than Sproles did this year with a much tougher schedule

3 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Boy is it getting hot in here or what?  Ouch.

He thinks he's clever but he doesn't know shit about me. I stopped playing, but at no point was I ever a bench warmer. He has a weird obsession with me, maybe he's in love with me.

Sorry @Union's hammer I don't swing that way. I'm sure it breaks your heart.

5 hours ago, BigWinners said:

He thinks he's clever but he doesn't know shit about me. I stopped playing, but at no point was I ever a bench warmer. He has a weird obsession with me, maybe he's in love with me.

Sorry @Union's hammer I don't swing that way. I'm sure it breaks your heart.

Think I hit that nerve finally and I wont say this where it's just us. Yes I am a grown ass man that brings a big hammer to ball games and I'm very proud of it. High School football is the greatest sport played because they are playing for the love of the game. But apparently you are jealous of the size of my hammer. But it's ok you will be just like alot of other union fans when your family is done you wont be back. 

2 hours ago, Union's hammer said:

Think I hit that nerve finally and I wont say this where it's just us. Yes I am a grown ass man that brings a big hammer to ball games and I'm very proud of it. High School football is the greatest sport played because they are playing for the love of the game. But apparently you are jealous of the size of my hammer. But it's ok you will be just like alot of other union fans when your family is done you wont be back. 

whatever you say sweetcheecks. I have enough family that I'll have to go for the next decade. I've never claimed to be this huge die hard fan, I hope all the kids do well. I mainly go to support family members and cover the games, but nowhere did I claim that I'm such a huge Union fan. 

but thinking any sane person would be jealous of a grown man bringing a hammer to a football, well I don't even have to make a joke. 

no nerves struck, I sent a PM because I was genuinely curious as to why you feel the need to take shots at me. I've repeated that I don't know you, you're completely irrelevant to me. If not for the need to correct a falsehood, I'd have let your silly little comment slide.