2019 could be the year of the Warriors

Bigtom

3 hours ago, Bigtom said:

Nah Mullins aint going anywhere I talked to him last week.  We have Brickey back and some other nice targets for him to throw to.  Only concern is our line.  If Luke stays then he needs to find some linemen cause we certainly don't have any coming up. Need to find a D coordinator for sure.  We will have Reynolds and Crabtree in the backfield which will be the new two headed monster in the Mountain 7 for a few years  Abingdon will still be good next year but will be missing a lot of pieces, Just imagine if by some good fourtune, Owens resigns and Amburgy gets a chance to come home and coach.  Union will be WAY down.  Ridgeview like I said will struggle without a line I don't care if Walter Payton is in the backfield.  So realistically I see Central no worse than 3rd next year and who knows maybe Mountain 7 champs year after depending on line play.

Definitely a new def. coordinator. Preferably someone who knows a little about defense. Be a huge step up from what we’ve got now. Maybe my grandma could take his place. 😂 all he did was blitz all the time and take the linebackers completely out of the game. We blitz A gap, they run off tackle. 12 yds deep before anyone else is even close to a tackle. So predictable it’s not even funny 

• 2 months later...