WV AA Championship ... Bluefield vs Fairmont Senior

starcityfootballfan

12 minutes ago, #1BLUESFAN said:

This will be a good one..i was able to watch it last year I was up there working but not this year...is it online anywhere.

It will probably be streamed on WVMETRONEWS and broadcast live on the AT&T network (formerly Root network ). It is on channel 38 on suddenlink in Princeton. 

1 hour ago, bgibb said:

The Polar Bears will be hype for the re-match and I believe way to emotional wanting to get "revenge". Bluefield will win back to back state titles and win by at least 2 touchdowns. 

I hope you are right about that prediction, but I don't know. Fairmont is pretty tough in all phases of the game. I think Bluefield is capable of beating them, but from what I've seen and know about Fairmont, Bluefield will have to play their most sound and disciplined football of the season to have a shot in my opinion. Line of scrimmage and getting to the quarterback will be the biggest factor, along with turnovers, special teams, and penalties. Should be a good one and hopefully the Beavers can pull it off, but it will be really tough. It would be nice to see both Bluefields bring home titles this year.

Fairmont has prepared/wanted Bluefield ever since they lost the championship last year.  They'll give it everything they've got to get revenge.  I'm hopeful that all the pressure is on Fairmont and they make mistakes that Bluefield capitalizes on to beat them.