Random score from across SWVA

TwhscoachT

Holy schnikess.....Now that's turrible!  There should be some sort of slaughter rule to where once your 50 pts ahead you should have to sit a player and play against the other team 5 vs 4.  And judging by that score it wouldnt have mattered

I'm not sure what Parry McCluer returns but Galax will be a tough out come playoff time baring injury.  They returned everyone from a 22-5 team that reached the state quarterfinals last season.  Two D1 players on the roster and their best player may be an 8th grader who can't play varsity yet.

19 hours ago, Beamerball said:

Does anyone have the scores for the 7th place games (girls and boys) in the Ballard Lee tournament at Va High Saturday?

I think Battle girls beat Castlewood 42-28 

And Castlewood boys beat PH 63-45 according to ballertv 

Nope.  Eagle.  Played there in 95.  My second varsity start.   Council had the ball all but one play of the 3rd quarter.  I think the final was 34-6 without going back and looking at the website.  I didnt know if Whitewood ever played there or not.  Im probably one of the very rare ones to play at Whitewood and Council in my career and not be from either school.  Get some bleachers in there, and that field at Whitewood wouldnt have been bad at all with a little TLC.