Random score from across SWVA

TwhscoachT

Some close games in the boys M7 tonight...

Central-Wise 54 Lee High 51

*Lee was down big in the 3rd and rallied, had a chance to send it to OT on a 3 attempt at the end.

Gate City 73 John Battle 63

*Battle led at halftime, game was tied at the end of the 3rd.

Union 49 Abingdon 47

25 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Surprised at the score...cause Floyd isn't very good

I'm hoping they still don't have their legs under them from the Arby's Classic.  Maybe take it easy for the next couple of days would help.

On 1/4/2019 at 9:27 PM, TwhscoachT said:

TWHS girls 49 - 40 over rye cove

This game was better than I expected given RCs losses from last year.  

The boys game went about as I expected.  Basketball needs more Coach Myers around the area.   I do love watching him coach.  The animation.  The respect his players give him.  TW has some smooth shooters on their team and that #2 is going to be hard for a lot of people to handle.  #32 was very impressive to me as well.

42 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

This game was better than I expected given RCs losses from last year.  

The boys game went about as I expected.  Basketball needs more Coach Myers around the area.   I do love watching him coach.  The animation.  The respect his players give him.  TW has some smooth shooters on their team and that #2 is going to be hard for a lot of people to handle.  #32 was very impressive to me as well.

Girls wise we have seen only zones. And alot of them; for someone to play man the whole game was kinda a shocker and it got us out of our element for a few quarters. Add in some very freshman mistakes and its turns into a close game. Depth will plague us this yea but tthe next 2 years when they get exactly what they need, more guards.

This is the boys varsitys year to make noise. Right now they haven't mesh like we predicted hopefully they can by the end of the season.

10 hours ago, TwhscoachT said:

Girls wise we have seen only zones. And alot of them; for someone to play man the whole game was kinda a shocker and it got us out of our element for a few quarters. Add in some very freshman mistakes and its turns into a close game. Depth will plague us this yea but tthe next 2 years when they get exactly what they need, more guards.

This is the boys varsitys year to make noise. Right now they haven't mesh like we predicted hopefully they can by the end of the season.

Hope the young lady who passed out is alright.  Which I assume she is since she reentered the game later on.  I had just arrived when that happened.