Galax vs Chilhowie Game Day

Smythcounty

New Day, New Topic!

It game day fans.  What an exciting day this is going to be.  For the 1:30pm kickoff, the forecast will cloudy with a temperature of 53º and a 30% chance of showers.  Kudos to Northwood for you hosting this event, shout out to Galax for producing this game for the NFHS Network, that is a huge deal for many who can't be there and they do an awesome job calling and filming a game.  Message board peeps, I've enjoyed posting with all of you this season and myself, like most from Chilhowie we will be pulling for whoever wins this game and represents the West next week in Salem.  Galax, have a safe trip down I-81. Welcome to Smy"t"h County!

9 minutes ago, Smyhcounty said:

It $9.99 for a whole month, so you'll get today's game plus all games next weekend.

Cancel your subscription after next weekend's state title games or they keep charging you automatically each month. It's really a pretty good deal, but don't forget to cancel your subscription within the 30 days. Keep I mind, you can watch ALL state championships of interest whether, WV, Kentucky, TN, Flordia, etc. You can watch live or watch the replays anytime during the month your paying.

2 hours ago, Smyhcounty said:

New Day, New Topic!

It game day fans.  What an exciting day this is going to be.  For the 1:30pm kickoff, the forecast will cloudy with a temperature of 53º and a 30% chance of showers.  Kudos to Northwood for you hosting this event, shout out to Galax for producing this game for the NFHS Network, that is a huge deal for many who can't be there and they do an awesome job calling and filming a game.  Message board peeps, I've enjoyed posting with all of you this season and myself, like most from Chilhowie we will be pulling for whoever wins this game and represents the West next week in Salem.  Galax, have a safe trip down I-81. Welcome to Smy"t"h County!

From the Black Raider Nation...Go Warriors !!