Graham/Goochland: VA 2A Championship

Deleted Account

4 minutes ago, starcityfootballfan said:

I have been in Salen City Stadium many times! If I get searched ...  it will be a first! I will take my chances! 😉

I heard VHSL searches bags at championship games. I was told this by a friend from Salem who attended last year's championship.

43 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I heard VHSL searches bags at championship games. I was told this by a friend from Salem who attended last year's championship.

Was there last year. They Did search bags, but they didn't do a patdown. I'm bringing my airhorns (3 of them) and they will go at the bend of my lower back tucked into my belt and hidden by my coat. If they catch me, then oh well, but I'm going to make the attempt at bringing them in regardless. 

I have never been to satduim. This is a dumb question. Which side would away side be?? Can you sit and watch both games on one admission??

Edited by THS6805
Cant type either today

Just now, THS6805 said:

I have never been to satduim. This is a dumb question. Which side would away?? Can you sit and watch both games on one admission??

Everyone has to enter on the home side so Graham will be on the opposite side. And yes you can watch both games on one admission but you cannot leave the stadium. It was horrible back in 2015 when Galax and Riverheads played in the state game. I swear it was over in an hour and a half and I sat for 3 hours waiting for 2A to play because I didn’t want to pay another $10 to leave haha 

2 minutes ago, THS6805 said:

I have never been to satduim. This is a dumb question. Which side would away side be?? Can you sit and watch both games on one admission??

Yes you can watch both the away side us the side across from parking lot

7 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

They will search bags for the Championship game. I got searched last year. Could be because I’m black but who knows... (joking) 

Just wear a big trench coat and carry a cow bell under it

4 hours ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Was there last year. They Did search bags, but they didn't do a patdown. I'm bringing my airhorns (3 of them) and they will go at the bend of my lower back tucked into my belt and hidden by my coat. If they catch me, then oh well, but I'm going to make the attempt at bringing them in regardless. 

They didn't mention pat downs, lol. Only bag checks

46 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Which is a bit ridiculous IMO, of course. Others may disagree. 

Well, I got me a little flask just in case it gets to cold, or we lose, or now that I think about, if we win, the flask will be empty by the end of the fourth. I'm more worried about a pat down. Real men don't carry their flasks in a bag, they carry their flasks in their groin in order not to be caught at the gate, and in order to not have to share with anyone else.

17 hours ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Well, I got me a little flask just in case it gets to cold, or we lose, or now that I think about, if we win, the flask will be empty by the end of the fourth. I'm more worried about a pat down. Real men don't carry their flasks in a bag, they carry their flasks in their groin in order not to be caught at the gate, and in order to not have to share with anyone else.

Genius men line baseball socks with airplane bottles encircling their calves and do not have to worry about sharing because you literally have almost snuck a fifth in if you do it right. I may or may not know from experience.

5 minutes ago, chipinbogey said:

Genius men line baseball socks with airplane bottles encircling their calves and do not have to worry about sharing because you literally have almost snuck a fifth in if you do it right. I may or may not know from experience.

Nice!