Weather this weekend

Single_A_Fan

59 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

Do you trust Dave Dierks with your hair care though?

Not Dave, David Boyd. 

I’ve met Dave twice in my 8 months at WCYB lol. I work with David Boyd every day though lol. 

19 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Not Dave, David Boyd. 

I’ve met Dave twice in my 8 months at WCYB lol. I work with David Boyd every day though lol. 

Oh I knew you were referring to Boyd.  That is why I was specific on which one I was talking about.  Also given his evolution of hair over the years.

It will most likely be safe to play the championship on Saturday, even if the possibility holds up. 

Right now Sunday seems like the danger day, assuming it all holds up. Models are beginning to agree on the possibility. They’ll be more sure in a couple of days. 

On 12/9/2018 at 9:16 PM, Beamerball said:

Meh, very little snow for a good part of Lee..but just hop over to Stickleyville/Duffield, about a difference of 8 inches, lol.

Keep traveling east to Fort Blackmore and I had 10.5".  Was out of power from 10:30 Sunday morning to 11:45 last night.  

On 12/9/2018 at 9:38 PM, sixcat said:

My daughter and I measured just under 20 inches at around 5pm. That should go nicely with the 30 inches of rain we’ve had in the past 90 days when it begins to melt. 

We topped out at 22 inches.  Sections of Grayson County got 24 inches including Independence. 

11 hours ago, 1inStripes said:

Keep traveling east to Fort Blackmore and I had 10.5".  Was out of power from 10:30 Sunday morning to 11:45 last night.  

I seen a report of 14 in Gate City.  Still a lot without power.  Not only is there a lot of snow to move but there's a lot of trees that came down.  Tough to get through some of these secondary roads in Scott....crews having a time getting things where the power companies can get in.

18 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

I seen a report of 14 in Gate City.  Still a lot without power.  Not only is there a lot of snow to move but there's a lot of trees that came down.  Tough to get through some of these secondary roads in Scott....crews having a time getting things where the power companies can get in.

Yep.  It was crazy how spotty the storm was accumulation wise.  There was still a lot of stuff hanging in the roads on 65 yesterday and this morning.  I would have hated to be traveling those back roads as bad as some of the mains still were.