Chilhowie/Riverheads, Part II: VA 1A Championship

Deleted Account

On 12/2/2018 at 5:59 PM, Canes00 said:

I'm making predictions on who I think is going to win the game if you think I give 2 rats a$$es if I make myself look bad because I might be wrong on the pick you've got it all wrong Good Lord

I think Graham is a good team but Goochland is way better..it's just facts,this area is down compared to previous years.Had chilhowie had this team a few yrs ago they would have been tested more.By the way..Yes,I don't care what these fly by night posters think..

Congratulations to Chilhowie on a great season. You are exactly where everyone expected you to be while exceeding expectations on the journey. No doubt a good team and tough game are ahead of you. You know what you're up against and have had a year to prepare. This is it, this is the moment, the task is finally at hand. Make all that hard work pay off. Go Warriors!

On 12/2/2018 at 11:46 AM, Red Rabbit said:

Galax was not good yesterday ! A lot of people don't know the meaning of a good team . They will be educated on Saturday . 35-10

That’s a fancy way of saying you are arrogant. 

A lot of people here know very very well what constitutes a good team. Far SWVA has produced many of them in the past. Riverheads is playing one of them this afternoon. Riverheads beat that same good team last season. 

On 12/2/2018 at 11:38 PM, Michael_389 said:

Yeah really. Burton only had 21-24 all year. 9 of those where Freshmen. Max prep may be wrong I hope.

Beat the 'heads Warriors !!

From "The Black Raider Nation."

16 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

Though the outcome was undesirable, let’s congratulate the Chilhowie Warriors on a highly successful season and another trip to Salem!

Absolutely, congratulations on a wonderful season Warriors! Hold your heads high, there are many teams who wish they could have been there today but it was you all that made it to the championship! Region D is proud of you! 

Just now, Gridiron60 said:

Absolutely, congratulations on a wonderful season Warriors! Hold your heads high, there are many teams who wish they could have been there today but it was you all that made it to the championship! Region D is proud of you! 

Congrats on a fantastic season.  Keep heads high

Listening to the game...it was defense that ruled the 1st half.  Riverheads made the necessary adjustments at the half. helped by the Warriors turnovers to seal the win.  The Chilhowie coaches probably had a beef with the refs, the espn guys said there were a couple of times RH could have been flagged for roughing the passer.

Proud of Chilhowie and their season.  Their heads are hanging now, because of the loss, but Warriors you can be proud of a great season.  It doesn't lessen today's hurt, but today doesn't negate your great season.  

GOD BLESS