Chilhowie/Riverheads, Part II: VA 1A Championship

Deleted Account

On 12/7/2018 at 6:03 AM, vols4life said:

I think Graham is a good team but Goochland is way better..it's just facts,this area is down compared to previous years.Had chilhowie had this team a few yrs ago they would have been tested more.By the way..Yes,I don't care what these fly by night posters think..

Dilly Dilly

On 12/7/2018 at 6:03 AM, vols4life said:

I think Graham is a good team but Goochland is way better..it's just facts,this area is down compared to previous years.Had chilhowie had this team a few yrs ago they would have been tested more.By the way..Yes,I don't care what these fly by night posters think..

Well, the weren't way better today, technically yesterday. 😂 

On 12/2/2018 at 5:59 PM, Canes00 said:

I'm making predictions on who I think is going to win the game if you think I give 2 rats a$$es if I make myself look bad because I might be wrong on the pick you've got it all wrong Good Lord

I admit,didn't see that coming ..Congrats Graham..That's how you represent..Unlike others..I was 50 % right .. Riverheads reminded me of some older Giles teams I've saw..Tall athletic kids..I chuckled when they scored on a pass play(I told ya so)