Lakers Luke and Lonzo, Whats going on?

Lexi

Cornbread  is on the case. I'm a little behind , caught a ride to the goochland game with a friend and they left me down there, spent the night with some homeless people and had to walk home. Magic is suppose to get back to me. Congratulations to me for making it home from the game.

17 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

How much of a sociopath do you have to be to answer a thread of one of your screen names with a 2nd screen name? 

Literally talking to yourself...

I'm sorry Ryan it must be terrible. But this is a thread on the Lakers.  You need to see a psychiatrist.   Hope you make it through your issue. Start a thread on it and I'll come and give you well wishes.

11 hours ago, sixcat said:

Fixed that for ya!

Had to fix it hobird7, didn't ya. Hobird7 couldn't see that honest Abe was another or was that that crazy Ryan with one of his burner accounts?   I'm banning all of you.  Your boring. Consider yourselves banned. 

13 hours ago, Lexi said:

Had to fix it hobird7, didn't ya. Hobird7 couldn't see that honest Abe was another or was that that crazy Ryan with one of his burner accounts?   I'm banning all of you.  Your boring. Consider yourselves banned. 

Take some unsolicited advise, please.  Pay more attention in your middle school English classes!

13 hours ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Is lexi and dookthecook the same person? They sure act and talk the same lol

No. They aren’t. 

But Lexi, CariGrant, Cornbread, Milo and multiple others ARE the same person lol.