Sign in to follow this  
Lexi

Gate City vs Abingdon

2 hours ago, Blue Cannonball said:

What sport? Keep in mind that Abingdon won 2 State Championships in 2017, plays in a higher classification than GC, and has a superb debate team. 

You are in the basketball section.  Congratulations on your success.

On 12/13/2018 at 3:29 PM, Blue Cannonball said:

What sport? Keep in mind that Abingdon won 2 State Championships in 2017, plays in a higher classification than GC, and has a superb debate team. 

Sorry that objective facts cause you so much distress that you have to run to another board on this forum and complain about it.  It’s not surprising that virtually no one outside the 24251 zip code has much positive to say about Gate City’s fans.

30 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

Sorry that objective facts cause you so much distress that you have to run to another board on this forum and complain about it.  It’s not surprising that virtually no one outside the 24251 zip code has much positive to say about Gate City’s fans.

Let's not generalize the whole fan base simply off of a few forum board warriors who are probably still suckling from their mommas tit.  Just as any other fanbase has them, theres several of those unbearable fans that other GC fans wont even associate with.  But as a whole, most GC fans carry themselves with class and show respect.  (Aside from the Central GC games, which I think happens with every other team that plays them)

1 hour ago, UVAObserver said:

I don't hold Graham responsible for you.  I'm sure not all of the fans from Bluefield are as arrogant and obnoxious as you are on here.

2 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

Bet money you had to google the zip code. 

17 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

Ha, I was just poking fun. Plus, this GC-Abingdon thread needed a little spice 😉

As for the popularity of our fan base, that’s more subjective, but I’d venture that it has more to do with our trophy case, all time winning percentage, and maybe even a train horn, than it does from a few posts on this board.

But hey, I didn’t go to UVA, maybe you guys could do an exhaustive, federally funded study on it. 😉