Radford vs Graham?

Real Sasquatch

Score?  Anyone?

Graham has everybody healthy but looked out of synch against a sub par Alleghany N. Carolina team yesterday.  Anybody got a score or breakdown of how the G men looked?  I believe Radford will be the measuring stick in C and D this year.  Graham is still a few games away from reaching their potential I believe.

1 minute ago, breckt said:

Radford is by far the cream of the crop in Region C. I think Graham and Gate City in Region D are the top teams. This loss will help Graham down the road.

I agree.  Graham's press is getting beat in the games I have watched (except for Giles) and they are completely out of synch on offense.  Radford is a great team this year for sure.  As for Graham, back to the drawing board.  Not sure they can match the talent of Radford or Gate City.

11 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

I agree.  Graham's press is getting beat in the games I have watched (except for Giles) and they are completely out of synch on offense.  Radford is a great team this year for sure.  As for Graham, back to the drawing board.  Not sure they can match the talent of Radford or Gate City.

Giles couldn't beat the press if the other team was made up of 70 yr old women....we are pathetic...might get better in a couple years when we get rid of the "me" players that aren't nearly as good as they think they are

Radford will beat us by 50+ both games if they want too

Graham had poor decisions when taking shots and couldn't capitalize on turnovers etc. It was fast paced entire game. There were several times when it looked like Graham was going to really close the gap but Radford answered every time. Radford had three players on fire tonight, PJ, Cam, & Q. I look for Graham to improve but honestly not sure they'll go as far this year as last. 

59 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Wow.  Thought it would be a little closer than that.  Graham's potential this year may not be nearly what it was last year.  Thanks for the score.

Tried telling you guys that in another post...if you can't beat a team that has a soccer coach coaching them, you have issues...

To be fair to Graham, there is a lot of teams in SWVA down in Basketball this season. Graham is still going win the SWD and then GC & Wise-Central is going be tough games in Region D playoffs. But like Nick Saban says "Do your job and trust the process." Graham has some good players and they'll learn from these early losses.

15 hours ago, GMan said:

Tried telling you guys that in another post...if you can't beat a team that has a soccer coach coaching them, you have issues...

Are you trying to say soccer coaches aren’t capable of coaching other teams? 

6 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Are you trying to say soccer coaches aren’t capable of coaching other teams? 

No they aren't, especially in high scoring games like basketball...

34 minutes ago, RiverRat24 said:

I still dont understand how.  The talent is there to be very good.  Was Radford impressive?  I know they lost one player to transfer but cant remember how good he was last year for them 

Who did they lose to transfer? Where did he go?

Someone from Radford will have to help me with which player it was that transferred....i dont remember his name.   And I honestly dont remember where he went to either.  

Edit:  Kamryn Edwards was the transfer.  He went to Liberty Heights and reclassified to the class of 2020. I'm not sure how much he contributed last year but from what I heard he had a promising future.  He had 3 pts against GC last year.  

1 hour ago, RiverRat24 said:

Is Graham just struggling to gel....or is Radford just that good this year?   Maybe a combo of both at the moment but what do you guys think was the biggest issue that watched this game?  

Radford is that good! They beat George Wythe 74-39 tonight. 

1 hour ago, RiverRat24 said:

Someone from Radford will have to help me with which player it was that transferred....i dont remember his name.   And I honestly dont remember where he went to either.  

Edit:  Kamryn Edwards was the transfer.  He went to Liberty Heights and reclassified to the class of 2020. I'm not sure how much he contributed last year but from what I heard he had a promising future.  He had 3 pts against GC last year.  

Liberty Heights? Never heard of it