Union Basketball 3-0 This Week

Burrall’s Pearls

7 hours ago, Burrell’s Pearls said:

So I pointed out the lies, Union goes 3-0 and the haters go silent.

You people are pathetic, enjoy the wins. If you’re mad, let’s go back to the John Crockett days when we sucked. Roll Bears Roll! I

All this board needs is another childish wanna be who results to name calling to attempt to make a point. Grow up, learn to have a conversation and then maybe we’ll keep talking sports. Until then I got nothing for you. Our conversations are about CURRENT sports, if you want to blow smoke about what a coach did 10 years ago start another thread and have a good conversation with yourself. 

The Bears are playing well, we all are happy about that. I’m sure as hell not going to bow down to some guy who just joined this board and pretend your are the guru of Union basketball. 

I doubt anyone on this board plays basketball for UHS so we don’t win or lose. Those kids (my own included) work their ass off and could care less about some blow hard hiding behind a keyboard talking about whatever glory days they may try to live in. If you come to a message board to get your opinion validated or ego stroked you may need a new hobby. 

Seems like someone needs to learn the difference between opinion and fact. 

Kudos to Union, the players and the coaches. This fan will support you and not head to the message boards to rip you like other Bears fans have when things aren’t going well.