Union vs John Battle / Central vs Abingdon updates

#BBN

Officiating makes all the games around here hard to watch. Looked like a football game the other night between Central and Union. A lot of fouls not called the other night! 

Good win by Union! With that win I assume they have control of the #2 seed. With Central losing to Abingdon tonight, where does this put them? I assume the #3 seed. Is John Battle and Central tied now or is John Battle the #4 seed?

11 hours ago, GoBearsGo said:

Union will be a lock at #2. Battle still plays GC tomorrow so assuming a big upset doesn’t happen I would expect Central to be #3 and Battle #4

Battle and Abingdon would be tied at 4 and decided on a coin toss as to who would host their first round tournament game.

2 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

In girls, it looks like Ridgeview/Gate City and Lee/Battle will both be decided by coin toss.  The Ridgeview/Gate City one is particularly important as the loser of that one will have to play Union in the first round of the district tournament.

I much rather see a 1 game playoff for the spot. 

GC has some good momentum right now.  If they can get a win tonight they'll go into the district tournament with a 4 game winning streak, which includes wins over Union, Abingdon and Ridgeview.  When will the first round be played, Tuesday?

Boys is Monday, Girls is Tuesday.

5 hours ago, Hokie101 said:

GC has some good momentum right now.  If they can get a win tonight they'll go into the district tournament with a 4 game winning streak, which includes wins over Union, Abingdon and Ridgeview.  When will the first round be played, Tuesday?