Mountain 7 District Tournaments

swva_havok_fan

1 hour ago, Leatherhead Larry said:

Louis Feinberg by birth. But my friends know me as Larry Fine. 

Well clearly you are ashamed of what you said about the kid and the coach. clearly you aren’t being honest! So you must be older than 25 and act like a 15 year old to blast a student! You are being childish just like vermillion in the gc/wc game when the central coach was clapping on a travel call when central was up by 3 so vermillion acted out. Saying don’t clap at me and threatening centrals coaches and using language that wasn’t anywhere close to being approximate. “All on video” which shows central’s coaches walking away! So it appears that you are a gate city fan and the code of conduct that they say they go by is not what was displayed in the game! On the other hand one of centrals players suffered a severe injury to the temple by dean which is very clear from video clips I have seen from both sides of the gym! So whenever you want to man up and act your age and not like a child feel free to explain your actions! 

3 hours ago, Aaronduncan said:

When you know  them personally and they asked not to name it after them to name after person that donated the money that he did it for the kids that are there and that are coming up from the middle schools and primary schools 

I don't believe that at all. I believe the cops didn't sit wherever for that single reason, but if you donate that much money and all that and don't want it named after you, it wouldn't be named after you. If no one wanted recognized for the contribution, why not make it anonymously?

and acting like Jeff Perry had some ulterior motives for where the school was built around, combined with your insults towards Norton, would lead many people looking from the outside to doubt your honesty and sincerity.

4 minutes ago, Aaronduncan said:

Well clearly you are ashamed of what you said about the kid and the coach. clearly you aren’t being honest! So you must be older than 25 and act like a 15 year old to blast a student! You are being childish just like vermillion in the gc/wc game when the central coach was clapping on a travel call when central was up by 3 so vermillion acted out. Saying don’t clap at me and threatening centrals coaches and using language that wasn’t anywhere close to being approximate. “All on video” which shows central’s coaches walking away! So it appears that you are a gate city fan and the code of conduct that they say they go by is not what was displayed in the game! On the other hand one of centrals players suffered a severe injury to the temple by dean which is very clear from video clips I have seen from both sides of the gym! So whenever you want to man up and act your age and not like a child feel free to explain your actions! 

I'd rather my coach talk some shit rather than treat officials with zero respect and let members of staff or people close to him accost and be physical with officials after a game, if I had to choose. 

I don't have a lot of love for Vermillon, I'm not from GC, but you'll find more people accept his behavior than McAmis. 

15 minutes ago, Aaronduncan said:

I am not ashamed of anything. I post McAnus on here all the time, and how he and his son carry themselves, and will continue to. I just call a spade a spade when I see a spade. I don’t have to explain anything to you Mr. Duncan. If you have a problem with me I’ll gladly to introduce myself to you at Graham Friday night and we could talk about it.  It seems to me you defend the actions of your good friend McAnus and how his team continues going after opposing players and how McAnus showed sportsmanship by not shaking Scotty’s hand and told him and the GC team, “it won’t be that easy next Friday” Until then, it’s probably in your best interest to move on and get some fresh air. Maybe take the top of the Jeep before the weather turns bad. 

37 minutes ago, Leatherhead Larry said:

I am not ashamed of anything. I post McAnus on here all the time, and how he and his son carry themselves, and will continue to. I just call a spade a spade when I see a spade. I don’t have to explain anything to you Mr. Duncan. If you have a problem with me I’ll gladly to introduce myself to you at Graham Friday night and we could talk about it.  It seems to me you defend the actions of your good friend McAnus and how his team continues going after opposing players and how McAnus showed sportsmanship by not shaking Scotty’s hand and told him and the GC team, “it won’t be that easy next Friday” Until then, it’s probably in your best interest to move on and get some fresh air. Maybe take the top of the Jeep before the weather turns bad. 

Maybe it’s time for you to move on and leave central out of your agenda! Calling a kid a name is uncalled for and you should be ashamed. I dont have a problem with you! I have a problem wit you calling kids names. His team didn’t go after any opposing team. After what dean did to our player looks like Scotty is promoting violence! Especially what Scotty said to the central coaches and threatening them. I guess you have your opinions on what you think may have happens, but I have seen 5 video clips of all different angles and clearly central coaches were not at fault and they show Scotty starting the whole thing because central was up by 3. But anyway show some class and stop calling kids names and grow up! 

1 hour ago, BigWinners said:

I'd rather my coach talk some shit rather than treat officials with zero respect and let members of staff or people close to him accost and be physical with officials after a game, if I had to choose. 

I don't have a lot of love for Vermillon, I'm not from GC, but you'll find more people accept his behavior than McAmis. 

I disagree. I’m not sure what you are talking about with officials after a game! 

1 hour ago, BigWinners said:

I don't believe that at all. I believe the cops didn't sit wherever for that single reason, but if you donate that much money and all that and don't want it named after you, it wouldn't be named after you. If no one wanted recognized for the contribution, why not make it anonymously?

and acting like Jeff Perry had some ulterior motives for where the school was built around, combined with your insults towards Norton, would lead many people looking from the outside to doubt your honesty and sincerity.

Haha you clearly don’t know what you are talking about. Who do you think donated the money? Perry put that school up there hoping Norton would combine with wise and pound. No one from pound nor wise wanted the school in Norton, they wanted it else where. But I can assure you nobody wanted the school in norton.

33 minutes ago, Aaronduncan said:

Maybe it’s time for you to move on and leave central out of your agenda! Calling a kid a name is uncalled for and you should be ashamed. I dont have a problem with you! I have a problem wit you calling kids names. His team didn’t go after any opposing team. After what dean did to our player looks like Scotty is promoting violence! Especially what Scotty said to the central coaches and threatening them. I guess you have your opinions on what you think may have happens, but I have seen 5 video clips of all different angles and clearly central coaches were not at fault and they show Scotty starting the whole thing because central was up by 3. But anyway show some class and stop calling kids names and grow up! 

Cya Friday! I’ll more than likely be top row, mid-court with some rough looking dudes. I’ll be wearing a dark grey 1/4 zip fleece with GC hat and Oakley’s on if you’re still interested about who I am and we’ll talk, just do it pre-game, sweetie. 

10 hours ago, Aaronduncan said:

Unchained you have no idea about the football field! He didn’t want his name on it! He tried to do something for the kids of wise and pound since we were the only school that got screwed by perry on where the school went. Not one parent from neither town wanted it up there but Perry must have gotten a kick back from it with norton. So they built a school with no facilities! So in 5 10 15 years other kids that come up to central will be playing on that field that the people you are down grading! It’s not about the mcamis family to them it’s about every kid! So before you run your mouth about something you have no idea about you may want to do some fact checking! And the whole burton thing wasn’t a coach problem either! It was students (from both sides)and coalfield problem, not gonna go into detail about it. You are right about kids do what coaches ask them to do! But kids also take stuff into their own hands  and do what they want. They are kids!

I struck a nerve as it's family I know,but that name is there nonetheless. Seriously do you think that for so many years at JJK and now CHS the record in boys bball is mediocre at best,so many outrageous stunts that EVERYBODY loathes and stereotypes good kids because of his stunts...etc that if his last name wasn't McAmis he'd still be there?:). If so 1 of 2 things are a fact then. A. You are delusional,or B. The folks up there REALLY don't care about not just the sport but the reputation of that school. Trust me AD I know there's great kids up there and want them to excel,but year after year the proof is in the pudding so to speak. Thankfully with my kids grown and gone I don't have to deal with that mess at CHS anymore,but the kids there now surely deserve better. I truly feel bad for them. Perhaps it's worse because the girls coach has tremendous success and does it with pure class.

41 minutes ago, Leatherhead Larry said:

Cya Friday! I’ll more than likely be top row, mid-court with some rough looking dudes. I’ll be wearing a dark grey 1/4 zip fleece with GC hat and Oakley’s on if you’re still interested about who I am and we’ll talk, just do it pre-game, sweetie. 

I’m not your sweetie! I don’t swing that way. But I’m not judging, that’s your business, Yeah I am curious and we can talk. 

55 minutes ago, Leatherhead Larry said:

Ummm....so is it a foregone conclusion now that Central will just roll past Richlands? Should we just forfeit? 

11 minutes ago, Unchained said:

I struck a nerve as it's family I know,but that name is there nonetheless. Seriously do you think that for so many years at JJK and now CHS the record in boys bball is mediocre at best,so many outrageous stunts that EVERYBODY loathes and stereotypes good kids because of his stunts...etc that if his last name wasn't McAmis he'd still be there?:). If so 1 of 2 things are a fact then. A. You are delusional,or B. The folks up there REALLY don't care about not just the sport but the reputation of that school. Trust me AD I know there's great kids up there and want them to excel,but year after year the proof is in the pudding so to speak. Thankfully with my kids grown and gone I don't have to deal with that mess at CHS anymore,but the kids there now surely deserve better. I truly feel bad for them.

You can have your conspiracy theories, if you don’t have to deal with it anymore and you are thankful for that, then why you commenting? Mediocre? Central hasn’t Beaton the great union bears last 4 times. All coaches questions The refs. Nothing wrong with that. 

54 minutes ago, Leatherhead Larry said:

In what world is Zeke Newton a rough looking dude?

9 minutes ago, Aaronduncan said:

You can have your conspiracy theories, if you don’t have to deal with it anymore and you are thankful for that, then why you commenting? Mediocre? Central hasn’t Beaton the great union bears last 4 times. All coaches questions The refs. Nothing wrong with that. 

Pull up TJ's career record and tell me that it's not mediocre.So now what's the Warriors record vs the Bears AD? Total domination in boys bball by Union since the get until the last 4 games:) BTW the team with Caleb Mills and co had Scotty V coached them would have won many ball games:) I am commenting AD because this isn't China. It's MERICA and I can say what I please:). We toe the line together AD. Don't be gettin' all offended on me now. Thick skin bro,thick skin:)

Co? I’m not saying you can’t comment I guess I’m just wanting the reasoning? So you want to smear somebodies name? Do you know the coach? Have you ever sat down and really talked to him? Is this opinionated? Do you know his family? Or just what other people say? 

• Actually in addition to knowing the coach for many years I have seen him really make an arse out of himself so many times and the decent fans from CHS just shake their heads. As for knowing his family? Yep his pappy was my youth pastor growing up. Now answer that question I asked you while ago please? I'll repost it in case it slipped your mind:
  • Seriously do you think that for so many years at JJK and now CHS the record in boys bball is mediocre at best,so many outrageous stunts that EVERYBODY loathes and stereotypes good kids because of his stunts...etc that if his last name wasn't McAmis he'd still be there?:).
  • You can call it smearing AD but really it's just looking for accountability. If you and I didn't get results at our job we'd be at the VEC. I guess it just chaps me a bit seeing that school get such a hideous rep because of one individual:( Are you seriously ok with the the mediocrity,or do you want better for those good,hardworking young men?
  • Honestly though we don't see eye to eye on this,we both indeed do want what is best for these kids.
  • We'll have to continue this later. SOME OF US don't get to sleep as late as others:)

2 hours ago, Aaronduncan said:

Haha you clearly don’t know what you are talking about. Who do you think donated the money? Perry put that school up there hoping Norton would combine with wise and pound. No one from pound nor wise wanted the school in Norton, they wanted it else where. But I can assure you nobody wanted the school in norton.

Yeah I know who donated the money, I'm well aware as is anyone else. Do you call him Daddy? 

I seem to recall the stadium being built where it is because it's a great location right off the four lane. Where else were they gonna put it? 

And acting like you are unaware of the situation with the officials and Wise is silly, we both know you know what I mean. There's no need to bring all that mess back up, and no it didn't happen this week or whatever, but you are fully aware of what I mean. 

It truly sucks Lester got hurt, he was a good kid when he was at Union it seemed like from the little I saw. But sometimes when you play with fire, you get burnt. You can't expect teams or players to let someone beat on them, push them, etc... and not eventuallynget mad and retaliate. It wasn't the right decision, but it's an understandable one. 

12 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Yeah I know who donated the money, I'm well aware as is anyone else. Do you call him Daddy? 

I seem to recall the stadium being built where it is because it's a great location right off the four lane. Where else were they gonna put it? 

And acting like you are unaware of the situation with the officials and Wise is silly, we both know you know what I mean. There's no need to bring all that mess back up, and no it didn't happen this week or whatever, but you are fully aware of what I mean. 

It truly sucks Lester got hurt, he was a good kid when he was at Union it seemed like from the little I saw. But sometimes when you play with fire, you get burnt. You can't expect teams or players to let someone beat on them, push them, etc... and not eventuallynget mad and retaliate. It wasn't the right decision, but it's an understandable one. 

Who do you think donated the money? And I don’t call him daddy! The stadium was built there because that is where Perry wanted the school. I’m not following what you are trying to say with the refs. Please feel free to enlighten me. So you are saying Lester deserved to get elbowed in the temple? Causing serious injury? 

18 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

It’s understandable to put a kid in the hospital with an intentional elbow? What planet are you living on?

5 hours ago, Union's hammer said:

Funny how central fans forget that your coach started this aggression with gate city by trying to take out mcclung 2 years ago. 

That wasn’t the coaches fault! The kid responsible was delt with. And transferred to union. There isn’t one coach at central that would condone to hurt another kid and I would hope that would be the case for any coach! 

5 hours ago, Leatherhead Larry said:

Ole Duncan picking bones with everyone. 

I’m not picking bones with everyone or anyone! You call kids names as an adult you will get backlash and if you dont and your gate city friends are aware of it, they are just as screwed up and sickening. That means you all don’t have morals, ethics, conduct, sportsmanship or anything else you supposedly stand by. And  I’m still talking with you. You are the one calling guys sweetie and your sexual preference is your business You have that right. Not judging you. You are probably a pretty cool guy. Scratch that you bully kids on social media by calling them names.

9 hours ago, goofoti32 said:

It’s understandable to put a kid in the hospital with an intentional elbow? What planet are you living on?

Just like it's understandable to put Mac McClung into the mat with not just one but two shoves by two different guys on the same layup?  I sat in the bleachers and saw that lame ass move. You are lucky the Commonwealth Attorney didnt file charges of assault and battery. First on TJ's son and that other dude and then on himself cause Marcus would have killed a few that night had Mac got hurt. 

And to all.you Richlands prople, make sure you put this on your bulletin board. 

You say Coach Vermillion was doing some chirping. I'm sitting in the bleachers in the area where the Devil fans end and the Central fans begin halfway up behind the scoretable. Even that far up I could hear TJ yelling down at Coach Vermillion that Graham would not be easy for the Devils vs him and the Warriors. 

So that all you SWD fans know he was basically implying that the Richlands Blue Tornado fans or any of you Southwest District teams were a dam joke and that they would easily get by you guys to play us Blue Devils.  That is provided we get by our SWD opponent because you know we respect our opponents. 

This is what you are getting on Wednesday night.  When you see these Warriors and how they act please do not associate all of their actions as that of being how all Mountain 7 District coaches and teams are.  I assure you they are not.