BDD Tournament

IRISH-FAN18

I watched that game and I don’t think they fell apart.  The refs had a lot to do with it.  Honaker kids were getting tackled and no fouls but a slap on the arm to Grundy and a foul was called?!?!  That’s not falling apart!  It was a very good game and you shouldnt take that away from Honaker.

1 hour ago, islandhorse24 said:

I watched that game and I don’t think they fell apart.  The refs had a lot to do with it.  Honaker kids were getting tackled and no fouls but a slap on the arm to Grundy and a foul was called?!?!  That’s not falling apart!  It was a very good game and you shouldnt take that away from Honaker.

I seen one call that Grundy got away with, and should've been a foul. But, Grundy wasn't tackling them. Honaker was loosing that ball with sloppy passes and Grundy was being aggressive going for it. Honaker outplayed them in the third and Grundy came out desperate in the fourth playing in man trying to win. Missed shots and getting badly out rebounded lost Honaker that game. Not the refs.

I do agree with the sloppy passes, missed shot and out rebounding.  It was a great game but Honaker did not fall apart, that is just my opinion.  That one kid from Honaker was fouled numerous times and it was never called.  I'm not taking away your opinion, but my opinion is that the calls were not made equally.