Northwood New Coach

GloboGymCobras

3 hours ago, Grapeape said:

The choice was up to Neil Johnson; he picked his son. Shocker. Hopefully the guy doesn’t jump ship till the season is actually over, unlike their last guy. 

Don't you DARE talk crap about a situation you don't understand. I'll stand by Duble until the end of time. That guy has things in his personal life he needed to deal with and I applaud him for taking the steps to better himself. 

Go away, troll.

1 hour ago, Grapeape said:

I guess when it comes to applauding a guy that quits on his kids 3/4 of the way through the season via a tweet, we will just have to agree to disagree. 

As someone who fights the same demons he fights, I can understand why he did what he did.

Also, he left after the 9th game of the season.... in what world is that 3/4 of the season? He missed one game.

14 hours ago, GloboGymCobras said:

Hasnt been discussed here that I see. Hows everybody feel about the hire? Could Johnson be the guy to get Northwood football back in shape? Remember they used to have a moderately decent talent pool. 

Northwood has some talent running up and down the basketball court right now even though that doesn’t always translate to the football field if Johnson could get them out then that gives them a chance to make the playoffs is a very week region D

• 3 weeks later...