#1 Oak Hill (red) upset in Chicago

VHSLhelper

#22 Simeon Wolverines beat the prev. undefeated Warriors 78-75.

Oak trailed badly most of the 3rd & early 4th q's. Starting trying wild treys in the middle of the 3rd & missed a dunk and some freebies... thought the basket had a lid on it for a while.

Every time they made a run, Simeon answered, usually by breaking the back-court pressure with a long pass to score uncontested.

that wasnt the oak hill red team dude, the red team is like the JV, it was the gold team they were just wearing red jerseys t/n, but yea they were pretty much gettin dominated just made a late push to get it close

[ QUOTE ]

are you sure about that? because i never known a J.V squad that has players allready going to duke, Florida and such

[/ QUOTE ] yea i'm sure about that cause the oak hill academy red team only beat pikeview by 8 last thurs. night over in athens, the gold team is the one with noland smith, legion, and the point guard who has verbally committed to USC but is only a JR. so yea i'm pretty sure

The Gold squad is the team that's ranked #1 in the country and that lost last night to Derrick Rose and Simeon. The Red squad isn't a JV squad in the sense of a regular high school's JV squad. It's merely made up the "regular Joes" that attend Oak Hill...

OHR got it stuck to'em last night! I watched it.. Rose played a killer game.. He's already signed with Memphis. That loss will cost Oak Hill a national championship. I expect Huntington to move ahead of them now..

I have seen Oak Hill twice now on TV and will hopefully see them again on Jan. 26 when they play at Va High. But is it just me or are they a poor team shooting the ball. I know they have great talent but they seem to struggle in the half court. Again I have only seen 2 games but I believe that won't be the last game they lose (if they keep playing top competition, i don't know their schedule) I know they play Liberty Tech on Friday. Should be a good game, seen them play at the Arby's. Ranked in Top 25 in the country.

Simeon looked like the real deal... OH's pt guard put on a shooting show the last min or so to make it look close.. Other than that it seemed like OH was waiting to make a run that never happen. I think i'll go to Va to see them play also.. hopefully it will be a good show down there.