Running Backs

ShadyTiger3

Don't know how good of a football player he is, but he was extremely impressive at the Coalfield Conference Bench Press Meet. I think he was the overall best lifter? Strong and athletic looking. Not too small, but not all that big height and weight. JJ Waldron is gone from Westside, but I think we might have a good one ourselves!

Last year in our Junior year, he had maybe 120 carries and averaged about 10.2 yards per carry... He had close to 1300 yards...He should have had a lot more but they didnt give him the ball as much as they should... He averaged probably 8 or 9 carries a game...

did Milam transfer? renegademuscle, the bench press in football is over rated cuz the only time u really need it is if u have to pick urself up off the ground. speaking of stats being over rated, one of the biggest stats that is overrated is the 40 time for lineman because really when does a lineman have to sprint down field? its the first 5-10 yards that matters. i look forward to scrimmaging westside and best of luck to them.