rvtne216

Do the ygot a chance for top 16?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do the ygot a chance for top 16?

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea that wasnt the ? tho.... u name one person that is better on the field then austin...u cant..hell be a bigger prospect than bradshaw was for simple fact of better grades and he has amazing hands and can play excellent d and is smart on and off the field.....

[ QUOTE ]

nah, my good buddy dont work there anymore............someone should check him out(collegiate level) he's a good football player

[/ QUOTE ]

he is to slow to be a DB for ncaa and to little to play anywhere else

[ QUOTE ]

yea that wasnt the ? tho.... u name one person that is better on the field then austin...u cant..hell be a bigger prospect than bradshaw was for simple fact of better grades and he has amazing hands and can play excellent d and is smart on and off the field.....

[/ QUOTE ]LoL NOWAY HE WILL BE A BIGGER PROSPECT THAN AHMAD..NOWAY!!!!

Will you stop with the injury crap? That can happen to anyone at any time and is a non-issue unless and until it happens. The thread is about the best players on each team, which is all well and good until someone mentions Richlands and then it's injury this and unexpected bad season that.

its not only Richlands its every team...i think these threads are useless and when someone gets in an argument i will jump in as i please....its just a fact of life i will talk about Graham, Richlands, Tazewell, CC, Grundy, Bluefield so on and so on all the same...

[ QUOTE ]

look at were Bradshaw is...and well see were Austin goes....everyone knows it will be a D-1 school thats bigger than Marshall

[/ QUOTE ]Sorry to burst your bubble..but yeah..look at all the colleges AHMAD had looking at him.