rvtne216

Do the ygot a chance for top 16?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do the ygot a chance for top 16?

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what i think im going to stop getting on this forum, becasue every richlands fan on here thinks richlands is the best team in the world..and it really pisses me off..so yeah.

[ QUOTE ]

You know what i think im going to stop getting on this forum, becasue every person on here thinks richlands is the best team in the world..and it really pisses me off..so yeah.

[/ QUOTE ]

Def. way too many RHS fans on here!

haha

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You know what i think im going to stop getting on this forum, becasue every person on here thinks richlands is the best team in the world..and it really pisses me off..so yeah.

[/ QUOTE ]

Def. way too many RHS fans on here!

haha

[/ QUOTE ]

No, just too many people that dislike Richlands on here. I agree that some of the RHS fans can be a little arrogant at times, but we have just as much pride in our team as any of you all do in your own team. I just can't understand that if you all are so tired of RHS fans talking about our team on here then why do you insist on replying to everyone of the post about RHS, it only encourages more posts about RHS. I'm not saying not to read it, or not to post about your team, but if you really are sick of Richlands posts (and I can understand if you are) then just don't reply to them and post something about your own team. I come onto this forum several times a day, not only to read about Richlands, but to hear about all of the area teams. I enjoy hearing what other schools have to say about Richalnds (although it isn't always good), it is always interesting to me. Have a good one.

NOTE: I did not mean this post to sound like I'm trying to tell you to quit posting or reading. It is just a solution to the problem that seems to be bothering you non-RHS fans.

[ QUOTE ]

its not just that RHS fans get on here and talk about themselves like they are the best..its that they try and put down other teams as well...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that may be true for some, but it isn't like other teams don't come one here and try to put down Richlands as well. I think that is what makes this board fun. I never take part in the "trash" talking that much, but it sure is fun to read. Again, I'm not saying the Richlands posters are innocent, but I am saying they are invoked on occasion.

aint nobody stopping anyone from not getting on here....and yea i did personally ask them was they looking and they said yes, that he was the real deal...they aint to many rhs fans on here just to many people that cant handle the fact that rhs is winning...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

yes they are winning for now,but it will end believe me it will.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, Richlands' domination won't last more than five more years.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep thats true.......Tazewell owned the district for most of the 80s, graham owned it for most of the 90s and rhs has owned it for most of this decade.......those teams didnt win it every year in those decades but more than anyone else.....heck, maybe abingdon will be the new district powerhouse in a few years.....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

yes they are winning for now,but it will end believe me it will.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, Richlands' domination won't last more than five more years.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep thats true.......Tazewell owned the district for most of the 80s, graham owned it for most of the 90s and rhs has owned it for most of this decade.......those teams didnt win it every year in those decades but more than anyone else.....heck, maybe abingdon will be the new district powerhouse in a few years.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe? You never know.

[ QUOTE ]

You know what i think im going to stop getting on this forum, becasue every richlands fan on here thinks richlands is the best team in the world..and it really pisses me off..so yeah.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOOOOO! Richlands is THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Are you pissed yet???

na you can tell when a team is not use to being sucessfull all they do is brag on their selves! and dont give me the swd champs blah blah blah!when bluefield played taz ghs and richlands we won the south worst district every year!get a life, good season,footballs over,go hug your mirror and tell it how great you are oh sorry thats probably where you are now!

[ QUOTE ]

and dont give me the swd champs blah blah blah!

[/ QUOTE ]

i do not believe the players are bragging. It wasnt just SWD champs. IT was state championship. This isnt the first time Richlands has had success either. They won the 1992 state championship and they are 38-3 in the last 3 season with 3 straight SWD titles, 3 straight region 4 titles, and 2 straight appearences to the state championship. I believe Richlands is familer with sucess.

When this... When that... So, some people from Richlands get a little arrogant sometimes, but no more than fans from any other school. Besides, Richlands fans have more right to brag than any other fans in the area, because Richlands is the only school that has 2006 state champs beside their name. And it doesn't matter how cocky our of fans get, they're not the ones holding the football.