1 member has voted

1. 1. Do the ygot a chance for top 16?

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You know what i think im going to stop getting on this forum, becasue every richlands fan on here thinks richlands is the best team in the world..and it really pisses me off..so yeah.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOOOOO! Richlands is THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Are you pissed yet???

[/ QUOTE ]

All i have to say is..Old school blue..go to HELL!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You know what i think im going to stop getting on this forum, becasue every richlands fan on here thinks richlands is the best team in the world..and it really pisses me off..so yeah.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOOOOO! Richlands is THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Are you pissed yet???

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

u need to watch what you say..He was being sarcastic but he shouldn't of asked u if you were pi$$ed yet..but there's no reason to be telling him to go to H E double hockey sticks...were all friends on here..now play nice...

Who teaches and motivates those players.I know it takes many pieces to make a winning team, but it takes a great leader to do it every year.mark my word when this coach leaves Richlands will strugle again.

When the talent leaves they will strugle. Richlands is just going through a period when everybody wants to work at football and win.

Give it a few years, the talent pool ALWAYS runs out in small towns. I mean ALWAYS, no exceptions. RHS will be good for the next couple of years, and then they will suck for a few years. It is the never ending cycle of high school athletics.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy now, GHS32. Just trying to have some fun and live up to your "stereotype" of all Richlands fans. I have a great deal of respect for Graham Football and all other area teams. Remember, if you don't like my apples, don't shake my tree.

Wicks spends too much time on the internet??? OKAY!!! Last Time I checked he was bustin his ass to get better and light the g-boys up again next year!!! GHS32 ur acting like a little bitch, but thats how u guys play so im not gonna say anything!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You know what i think im going to stop getting on this forum, becasue every person on here thinks richlands is the best team in the world..and it really pisses me off..so yeah.

[/ QUOTE ]

Def. way too many RHS fans on here!

haha

[/ QUOTE ]

No, just too many people that dislike Richlands on here. I agree that some of the RHS fans can be a little arrogant at times, but we have just as much pride in our team as any of you all do in your own team. I just can't understand that if you all are so tired of RHS fans talking about our team on here then why do you insist on replying to everyone of the post about RHS, it only encourages more posts about RHS. I'm not saying not to read it, or not to post about your team, but if you really are sick of Richlands posts (and I can understand if you are) then just don't reply to them and post something about your own team. I come onto this forum several times a day, not only to read about Richlands, but to hear about all of the area teams. I enjoy hearing what other schools have to say about Richalnds (although it isn't always good), it is always interesting to me. Have a good one.

NOTE: I did not mean this post to sound like I'm trying to tell you to quit posting or reading. It is just a solution to the problem that seems to be bothering you non-RHS fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands Fans are awesome i am one and you cant tell us how many fans or on here BigBlueAlum is right

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah "HAD"...does austin fuller have any colleges yet..NO!

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to this link and see what ya get. But remember slick no1's looking at him. Thank you good day!

http://www.virginiapreps.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=621762

[/ QUOTE ]

Can somebody post the whole article?

I don't feel like signing up for that site.

Actually, a saying over at PVHS "It ain't braggin if you can back it up". They backed it up.

Anyway, I agree. Let them celebrate their championship. They have every reason to.

PV had every reason to celebrate in the 80s and 90s. Gate City had every reason to celebrate in 1970,74, 97, and 2003.

I'm sure the cycle at Richlands will end. Doesn't take a scientist to figure that out. It ended at PV a few years ago for now. GC's cycle is over for right now. Clintwood's cycle ended long ago. Now they're getting better. Lee High may soon have a big cycle for all we know.

Anyway, the point is. I agree with you. Let them celebrate. Bluefield celebrated winning it all in 2004, which they had every right to.

If I were at the Richlands state game, despite the fact that I know nearly nobody from Richlands I would have been pulling for them. They represented the area well.

[ QUOTE ]

Wicks spends too much time on the internet??? OKAY!!! Last Time I checked he was bustin his ass to get better and light the g-boys up again next year!!! GHS32 ur acting like a little bitch, but thats how u guys play so im not gonna say anything!!!

[/ QUOTE ]Easy man..watch the language

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] you kind of just did.....oh and if im not mistaken Ahmad Bradshaw was A big time prospect...he had offers from Virginia and West Virginia, in which he signed with Virginia... he had 27 touchdowns his junior year compared to Austins 15..he was No. 28 cornerback prospect in the nation... So i believe Austin has nothing on Ahmad so far, he has one more year though... and if that pisses you richlands fans off then get over it, face the facts and reality......

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] you kind of just did.....oh and if im not mistaken Ahmad Bradshaw was A big time prospect...he had offers from Virginia and West Virginia, in which he signed with Virginia... he had 27 touchdowns his junior year compared to Austins 15..he was No. 28 cornerback prospect in the nation... So i believe Austin has nothing on Ahmad so far, he has one more year though... and if that pisses you richlands fans off then get over it, face the facts and reality......

[/ QUOTE ]

Did Ahmad play WR? I thought he played HB, and if so then it is not that fair to compare the number of TDs by a WR and that by a HB because a HB usually gets alot more chances to score than a WR. IMO