? for Bluefield Rules or Any Bluefield People...

edrforshey

Could you or someone please post the Beavers 2005 Schedule by dates?

I have heard, but can't confirm yet, that Parkersburg South and Bluefield are going to play this season. This person said that the contract has been signed and returned to PSHS, but couldn't confirm the date of the game either.

[ QUOTE ]

I have heard, but can't confirm yet, that Parkersburg South and Bluefield are going to play this season. This person said that the contract has been signed and returned to PSHS, but couldn't confirm the date of the game either.

[/ QUOTE ]

All that means is Bluefield signed the contract and is willing to play P. South. The only question is...will P. South sign the contract and play the game???

I'll ask Fred Persinger, the voice of the Beavers, if the game has been signed. The last I heard from him the offer was on the table, but nothing had been signed. South would only guarantee a one year deal with the game being played at South, so Bluefield was thinking it over.

I can tell you that Bluefield had open dates for 3rd, 4th, 6th, and 11th weeks.

I can't confirm if they actually signed the contract, but from talking with someone close to coach simon, I know it was parkersburg south who contacted bluefield, they are suppossed to be loaded, parkersburg south that is, and that they supposedly offered a lucrative gate from the game to bluefield for a 1 away game contract.

I'd enjoy seeing bluefield agree to it.