RHS Football Tribute Video/Slide Show!!!

BigD4VT

Well I can't get the video to play all the way....downloaded 2 times....stops before the end...the color is a little off ....Is it my computer? or is everyones like that...my Blue looks hummm ...Green (yucks)hee hee....am trying to down load again....I love that music.....too bad we can't revise it and put Tornado in place of Thunder....lol

It must be your computer. Try updating Windows Media Player or whichever player you're using. If all else fails use Divx.

I thought that would've been a good intro song for when the Blues run out of the tunnel. The fans could yell "THUNDER" in time with the music... But I think the Ernie Hicks sound system gave out.

It must be,thanks...I found the controls to change it...lol

I think I have the most up to date version...Yes there would have to be a new PA system to play Thunder....it would be so frightened that poor ole Slick would have to to get a bull horn to announce the game on...lol....

Sounds like a good idea. I'd need to go back and correct the mistakes I noticed but I still have the master file so that wouldn't be a problem. Not sure how legal it would be though since the music is copyrighted material.

I just updated the link with a higher resolution version. The small one is still available for those with dial-up.

This morning I gave Cola a CD with a DVD quality MPEG so the boys will all get to see it.

Actually when I took the picture of the stadium (first shot in the video) I wanted to get one of the statue but the shadows were really strong so I decided to wait for a cloudy day. I didn't want it to have a lot of contrast.

I can't. I tried to for a few others but it wouldn't go through. The link at the top of this thread will take you to a page that has two versions. Just right click on the one you want and select "Save Target As" and it will download to your computer. The 640x480 version is best if you have cable or don't mind waiting for it to download.