Where is Garon Marcum playing college football at?

WeirFootball

but i thought he had all these full rides to all these big schools... and that he was the greatest.....

at least that's what i heard on here from everyone from Grundy.

[ QUOTE ]

I was just wondering where Marcum was going to play college football at? [/quote

In his mom and dad's living room on his playstation 2......

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I was just wondering where Marcum was going to play college football at? [/quote

[/ QUOTE ]

CPF,your living proof that they"ll let any ******* post on here....low blow and completely outta context for the post..you must of been one of the ones with cleat scars on your back from where he ran over ya sorry arse..Id bet a playstation is probally as close you ever got to a football field without buying a ticket.."Jealousness breeds contempt" so I imagine The kid will have to see a lotta of this crap for some time to come..A lotta shoulda,woulda,coulda"s in the world, he"s a doer..Whatever he decides to do Im confident he"ll be fine...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

CPF,your living proof that they"ll let any ******* post on here....low blow and completely outta context for the post..you must of been one of the ones with cleat scars on your back from where he ran over ya sorry arse..Id bet a playstation is probally as close you ever got to a football field without buying a ticket.."Jealousness breeds contempt" so I imagine The kid will have to see a lotta of this crap for some time to come..A lotta shoulda,woulda,coulda"s in the world, he"s a doer..Whatever he decides to do Im confident he"ll be fine...

[/ QUOTE ]

Blah,blah,blah.........you must have the other controller.