FALCONS VS DAWGS

dcecilgolf

i didn't think tazewell looked that great against carrol county...but with the whole coach thing at abingdon who knows what to expect from them? I think you could see some huge ground numbers from Tazewell in this game...

[ QUOTE ]

ABINGDON IS GOING TO WHOOP THEM LIKE A RED HEAD STEP CHILD....

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's funny right there, I don't care who you are...John Battle and Patrick Henry are the only red-headed step children on Abingdon's schedule...Abingdon got their "two" wins this season, time to move on to basketball...

What youre saying sounds pretty stupid, this game could go both ways, it would be different if you were talking about richlands...but u are talking about the bullpupppies...not that great of a team!!1...but you can still talk, if it makes you feel better about yourself

[ QUOTE ]

no offense but grundy doesnt have the best to ever you kno? what was their record last season 2-8? and arent you all 0-3 right now, alot of room to talk...

[/ QUOTE ]

we have more room than you guys ahem 32-7

Bluefield and Clintwood are in a different world to battle and patrick henry. With your statements like this one, people see why abingdon sucks. They are all in the dream world of wine and cheese land. By the way you are know as Grundy on the Holston over here.

(By the way you are know as Grundy on the Holston over here.)

didnt quite understand that buddy... what about the other 8 games lastyear, face it you guys suck to, and whats this dream world your speaking of? because im proving to you that u all suck? u dont like to hear that either do you, cause its ur football team, right? guess what, i dont like to hear it either...

I guess if you do not understand The Grundy On The Holston thing, you are do not understand Abingdon history. Where do think all those lake houses are from? Does the Old Farm and Virginian ring a bell? Drive by Winterham and cout the ones that are from Grundy. Before you say a team sucks you need to research the history of that team first. Check out winning percents over the last 20 years.