Abingdon-37,Grundy-16

AHS10

[ QUOTE ]

show me one post where im rude to any of you all? im wishing u good luck on ur remainder season.. guess u dont like it when people wish u luck.. oh well, but yea to grundy 10 and wavefan09 , good luck! cause u all do have class! im just an awful guy according to the gridiron thingy person.. and i do believe grundyalltheway has me beat on the percentage of post in this thread, in which no one really gives a crap about the percentage

[/ QUOTE ]

aint it your bed time?

[ QUOTE ]

i think u all stand a chance friday, work real hard and put ur mind to it!!

all i got to say to u gridironguru is...wow.. i proved my point

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know what you proved but that youd post till next year on this as I said....

now hold on...whos pathetic...i think its you guys! so, were a bunch of wussys, who havent beaten grundy in 23 years...if were that bad...you guys must be the worst team around, cause im pretty sure we just whooped your ass...37-16!

the game is over. deal with it. we lost to abingdon on our homecoming.... yes it hurt to lose on homecoming but owell there is a next year. all the grundy players please shut up and get ready for carroll county to roll into grundy!!! abingdon...congrats on the win!!! yall just try to show alittle shipsmanship...

yeah dude...everytime i have a wrestling match or somthing in grundy, i wonder why i ever left when i see the girls...damn!!! i dont think that theres more than 10 ugly girls in grundy...! but anyway, good luck with your game friday grundy...and cc!!

go falcons!!

Guest zeus71

Oh but it was a rolling next you'll get rolled in wrestling by the falcons and region IV new editions christianburg. Time for the Dressur drop on that butt. No up wave up.