• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEAVERTAIL

From what ive heard, stories of gaither would seem like fairytales. lol

I think you should ask G-MAN...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

From what I was told only four people applied for the job and Dale Lee wasn't one of them...

[/ QUOTE ]

i know he has though. trust me on this one.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

From what I was told only four people applied for the job and Dale Lee wasn't one of them...

[/ QUOTE ]

i know he has though. trust me on this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well hopefully Bluefield will have a coach before practice starts in November...

I was hoping that Webster would become the head basketball coach. He knows the plays, players better than anybody else up for the job. Plus he's tough

Funny how all the Webster backers talk trash about Gilliard, but now somebody says Webster should get it cause he knows the plays. You want them running the same plays now?

Guest BEAVERTAIL

our defense should be the catalyst for the offense. What plays? We dont need plays. thats what the press is for. Webster knows that. Kids will play hard for webster. Thats why i want him. who cares if he knows the plays? Weve ran the same ones sinc gilliard got there... and everyone knows them now.

Hey rocks... remember "carolina"... how many times did we run that crap! lol

[ QUOTE ]

I was hoping that Webster would become the head basketball coach. He knows the plays, players better than anybody else up for the job. Plus he's tough

Funny how all the Webster backers talk trash about Gilliard, but now somebody says Webster should get it cause he knows the plays. You want them running the same plays now?

[/ QUOTE ]

I want Webster because he coached under Gaither, not Gilliard. Those are the plays that people are referring to. Just curious publicschoolfan, what relation are you to Gilliard?

[ QUOTE ]

our defense should be the catalyst for the offense. What plays? We dont need plays. thats what the press is for. Webster knows that. Kids will play hard for webster. Thats why i want him. who cares if he knows the plays? Weve ran the same ones sinc gilliard got there... and everyone knows them now.

Hey rocks... remember "carolina"... how many times did we run that crap! lol

[/ QUOTE ]that play is a classic do you all not know that that is coach webster's play and he has been running it since he coached justin king and duck king in rec leauge..lol...oh yeah i forgot to tell every one that large applied

[ QUOTE ]

The Board of Education is the only one that can hire an employee. Did the Board act on a hire, I think not. Therefore your rumor of a hire is false.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they have but just haven't made it public yet...lots of things go on behind closed doors you know, especially in the realm of politics...

[ QUOTE ]

Personal matters (hirings) are not done in closed door sessions. The board meets next Tuesday, at which point and time they will probably name the new BHS coach.

[/ QUOTE ]

All their hirings are decided prior to the meetings..."behind closed doors"...they're only ANNOUNCED in a public setting (the meeting)...