Cedar Bluff..?

WaveFan09

Cedar Bluff is not part of Richlands, neither is Claypool Hill, Pounding Mill, or Raven. I would like to see Richlands annex Raven though. Heck, it would be nice if they went ahead and annexed Cedar Bluff and Claypool Hill while they are at it.

[ QUOTE ]

Correct. All of the schools are in Cedar Bluff. And i agree with you Bigblue, it would be nice to see all of this become richlands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Incorrect. The schools aren't in actually in the limits of any town. The Cedar Bluff boundary runs, more or less, right throught the road/parking lot that's immediately in front of the high school. So, the schools aren't in a town, but the high school lawn is in Cedar Bluff.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Correct. All of the schools are in Cedar Bluff. And i agree with you Bigblue, it would be nice to see all of this become richlands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Incorrect. The schools aren't in actually in the limits of any town. The Cedar Bluff boundary runs, more or less, right throught the road/parking lot that's immediately in front of the high school. So, the schools aren't in a town, but the high school lawn is in Cedar Bluff.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but most people jsut say the HS is in Cedar Bluff and the Middle and Elementary are in richlands. Its complicated.