Grundy @ Graham

wave_20

Graham has had talent over the years, is it our fought the coaching cant always adapt to certain talents??? i like the coaches and all but still its most there fault not all but most, when my rec team loses that i coach its MY fault, its NOT my players. my senior year we had speed and could push the ball and press, but no instead we didnt try to run like we could he tried to slow us down in a half court offense and that wasn't our style... as a coach you have to adapt to the players talent on your team, players don't adapt to the coach, the coach adapts to his players... plus you need to get your players respect because not a dang one of them respect him they all talk $#!T because of things he does...

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Graham COULD have held the ball. When the players on Graham's team throw the ball to the other team it isnt the coach. Coach Carlock didnt go out there and take the ball and throw it to the other team. Coach Carlock didnt go out there and shoot their free throws for them. The KIDS have to take care of those things and they didnt and it seems that they havent been all year.

[/ QUOTE ]

ill admit our 2nd team threw the ball away. and as far as free throws go we were 2 for 11 going into the 3rd qtr. and we were up by 20 something could you imagine what it would have been like if we made the free throws. not only that the coaches took us out after we got up and the 2nd team turned the ball over and grundy scored on every 2nd team t/o i know its a team game and we did lose as a team but you cant blame us the 1st team had 5 t/o in the first half if he had kept us in and not let us tighten up we would have killed you guys no disrespect

correct me if i am wrong there buddy but ur second team wasnt in during the fourth quater. So explain to me how it is their fault that we came back. Go and read the paper i think we were down by 17 in the beggining of the fourth and we scored 44 points. That right there had nothing to do with yalls second team so whatever just drop it....we played bad for three quaters yall played good for three quaters thats what it all boils down to good luck the rest of the way.

i've seen the guy from grundy coach, and he's not very good. his team has no discipline, they can't play man to man defense, and generally play a lot of one-on-one ball. if the coach from graham is worse, then shew....he must be really bad.

i agree with g-man, i've never seen a team score 44 points in a quarter. no coach worth anything is going to allow that to happen.

[ QUOTE ]

correct me if i am wrong there buddy but ur second team wasnt in during the fourth quater. So explain to me how it is their fault that we came back. Go and read the paper i think we were down by 17 in the beggining of the fourth and we scored 44 points. That right there had nothing to do with yalls second team so whatever just drop it....we played bad for three quaters yall played good for three quaters thats what it all boils down to good luck the rest of the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe he would know more than you, consiering he actually plays on the team. that 44 points is easily accountable to the second team if they were in the game. As far as you saying you know more than he does when he actually plays on the team, well youre just crazy.

Coach Carlock time for you to leave and let someone else give it a shot.You are not doing the kids any justice , when you have 4 quit and one transfer that in itself should tell you something. How in the world do you lead all through the game and then give up 44 point in the 4th quarter and lose. Did any of the other coaches speak up and say , SLOW it down! Who will be next to transfer Palmer??? Come on Coach give us a break, the kids deserve better!!!!!

i play to there pal....and i think i will know for sure that none of there second team was in during the fourth quater it was all there first team....and we scored 44 againts there first team......so yeah just drop it....its over so just good luck the rest of the way

Yes you guys came back & won, but what everyone is stressing here is a GOOD coach would not be running fast breaks and allowing quick shots with such a lead. If they would have slowed the tempo and passed 4-5 times then it would have been a different story.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

well yeah id guess coachin has somethin to do with it cuz we have nothing but a bunch of Country boys..and they had someone to dunk in a game..

[/ QUOTE ]

thats the dumbest thing ive heard on here... Look, with a lead that large late in the game, a coach should never lose. Yes, grundy did some things to allow them to win that game. BUT, if a coach simply runs 4 corners on every possesion there should not even be a chance for anyone to come back. Simple as that.

Its not whether you are country boys, thugs, or even oriental, that kind if lead should never be lost late in the game. Period. It is ignorant and stupid to think people are downing you because you are country boys. That means absolutely nothing.

GRaham should HAVE NEVER lost that game. Period.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Yes, if not the official would have made them, since they were behind.

[/ QUOTE ]

what?????

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

well yeah id guess coachin has somethin to do with it cuz we have nothing but a bunch of Country boys..and they had someone to dunk in a game..

[/ QUOTE ]

thats the dumbest thing ive heard on here... Look, with a lead that large late in the game, a coach should never lose. Yes, grundy did some things to allow them to win that game. BUT, if a coach simply runs 4 corners on every possesion there should not even be a chance for anyone to come back. Simple as that.

Its not whether you are country boys, thugs, or even oriental, that kind if lead should never be lost late in the game. Period. It is ignorant and stupid to think people are downing you because you are country boys. That means absolutely nothing.

GRaham should HAVE NEVER lost that game. Period.

[/ QUOTE ]

didnt say anyone was downing them..just stating it how it was..

yeah since when is that a rule??? oh you are getting killed...go get the ball...the refs will never tell players they have to go get the ball..if they wanna take the loss and let the other team hold the ball...they will let them...

graham should never ever ever ever ever ever of been in the game in the first place i mean honestly look at the past of the year...........they aint half as good as us.....u know it i know it and so does everyone else so end of discussion

well apparently they are a good team...they just have been held back by the coaching...if they could run it against yall and have yall BEAT going into the forth quarter maybe they arent as bad as everyone thinks...i mean...that is why they play four quarters...but if Coach Jones was still there...Grundy would have never gotten closer than 10 in the forth quarter...records are just a number

we arent talking about the game anymore...we are talking about coaching mainly and then some dumbass player or fan from Grundy comes on here bringing the subject back to the game...it sounds like GRUNDY needs to let it go...Graham fans are talking about getting coaching changes...and using the game as an example...

[ QUOTE ]

graham should never ever ever ever ever ever of been in the game in the first place i mean honestly look at the past of the year...........they aint half as good as us.....u know it i know it and so does everyone else so end of discussion

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that records and past occasions during this season dont matter for the game against Grundy. they had you all by 20 points and should have never lost that game. period. end of discussion.

its just a game graham played good through 3 quaters for what i heard and grundy couldnt hit nothing. grundy comes out in the 4th ready to play and graham comes out thinking its in the bag and dont try nothing. the coach from graham should have ran plays instead of just letting his boys run down and shoot seriously and if not the point guard should have. it wasnt all the coaches fault some of it has to go on the point guard for not stopping ball and running plays to eat up the clock. grundy came out and played there asses off hopeing for a come back and it happened end of story.

and we are talking about coaching...all of us except Getmoney of course hahaha...and then you Grundy fans too because apparently they can beat anyone as long as it isnt Tazewell...