The public apology

CPF

After reading the G-Man's public apology I wonder if he was not threatened with a lawsuit from Charlie Cole. So to this I must add my two cents. Originally I was strongly against the decision that ended with Will Cole at Bluefield. I was mad out our coaching staff for running him off. After taking the time to listen and read things I have come to the opinion that Will is better off where he is at. And not because of anyone at Graham. But because of Will Cole. Good luck to him, now and in the future. Now on to Charlie, and I hope you read this. That is because your money won't shut me up. Threaten me with a lawsuit and I will laugh at you, and make you waste plenty of money to prove a point. Apparantly you blasted G-Man because of "irresponsible journalism" and it would seem made him apologize for it. In case you haven't noticed this is not a newspaper, television, or any other media outlet. This is a message board where people give their opinions. It has no bearing on where your son goes or does not go to college. And for you to insinuate any differently is absurd. And Mr. Cole if you would like to take this any further, be my guest I'm not hard to find.