VIP Members sign in please...

Lance

Those of you who have paid, please sign in here so I can keep track easily...i guess only admins/mods can reply to the first post i made...

THanks!

I think we have 5 in so far...13 more and I'm ordering the new software smile.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A general question that I'm sure some will have. What if a person joins the "VIP Club," but is banned at some point before the year is up? Do they receive a refund for the remaining months? Or since they're "VIP" are they untouchable in the banning department? Another question, what kind of inside information are we going to receive? Will this be like Beamerball.com with exclusive reports from/about practice, injuries, etc?

no you can't be a jerk just because you are a vip...no refunds...be cool and there is not a problem...if you are banned it's more like a time out than anything anyway...so..just be cool and there is no problem.

plan is for the VIP people to get access to as much as possible prior to it being released to the rest of the site...may be 24 hours or it may be a week or a month prior to release just depends on what it is...

mostly its just the core group of the site that chipped in to help us get the software we need and support the site....but there will be some cool things as we grow that this group will have access to as well as give away stuff...one thing I've always wanted to do was get some stickers and shirts done up ...maybe some hats...stuff like that...i'd also like to give away 2 or 3 scholarships each year...hopefully with the changes on the way we can make that happen.

As for reports and all that sort of thing...I am hoping we can get to that level where we can start seeing some exclusive content.

if any questions just ask.

[ QUOTE ]

no you can't be a jerk just because you are a vip...no refunds...be cool and there is not a problem...if you are banned it's more like a time out than anything anyway...so..just be cool and there is no problem.

plan is for the VIP people to get access to as much as possible prior to it being released to the rest of the site...may be 24 hours or it may be a week or a month prior to release just depends on what it is...

mostly its just the core group of the site that chipped in to help us get the software we need and support the site....but there will be some cool things as we grow that this group will have access to as well as give away stuff...one thing I've always wanted to do was get some stickers and shirts done up ...maybe some hats...stuff like that...i'd also like to give away 2 or 3 scholarships each year...hopefully with the changes on the way we can make that happen.

As for reports and all that sort of thing...I am hoping we can get to that level where we can start seeing some exclusive content.

if any questions just ask.

[/ QUOTE ]

Postgame interviews, highlight videos from various games, etc. would put the site on a entirely different level than most any high school site out there.

[ QUOTE ]

Just joined..

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you sir!

8 more to go guys...let's get some people joining!

I will be giving away an autographed Ahmad Bradshaw card to someone today valued at $40+ from those who have joined!

So don't wait!

Thanks!

To give away the Bradhsaw card so everyone knows it's legit...I will give you guys a number before hand in the order that you joined...from that the first number drawn in the mega millions lotto tonight that matches or is closest without going over wins...will use the official drawing video on the mega millions website....so it's 100% legit and everyone has an equal shot at winning...so someone will win this certified Bradshaw autographed card tonight!

[ QUOTE ]

In..

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks...

6 more and we will have new software ordered!

Get in now and you have a shot at the Bradshaw Autographed card tonight!

I sent everyone the numbers to their email address they sent the paypal from that have already paid,

Thanks!

Only 5 more to go guys and we will have enough to get our new software!

There is still an hour left to get in on the drawing for the Ahmad Bradshaw Autographed card valued at $40+

SO..join the VIP group and try to win yourself a nice card in the process!

#7 was the first ball out tonight in the Mega Millions drawing! SO...#7 is our winner.

You will receive a Donruss Ahmad Bradshaw Autographed card valued at $40+

Congrats and thanks for supporting the site...I'll send the winner an email at the paypal addy they paid from to claim it.

We'll start another drawing for Friday's lotto drawing for another prize...I'll announce details later on.

We still need 5 more VIP's to join before we can order our software...so join in if you haven't already!