WIll Marion continue the running attack

flash21

sometimes they do run it..but alot of miss-direction as well..complicated offense from what i have saw..let's not push ourselves past ph just yet..but we have a great team..maybe HANNAH won't dump to much rain..that might be bad for us!!!

sometimes they do run it..but alot of miss-direction as well..complicated offense from what i have saw..let's not push ourselves past ph just yet..but we have a great team..maybe HANNAH won't dump to much rain..that might be bad for us!!!

I think itll be a good game friday! Personally i think PH has the talent so it just comes down to who wants it more and who shows up ready to play, it should be a great game

Marion should destroy PH and could give Graham a rough time. Let's not forget the results of last year's playoff game. Marion did win that one. These are two totally different teams this year, I think...Graham is much improved and Marion is more dimensional.

However, I do believe that Graham's weakness is stopping the run, something that Marion does well. I think if Marion runs the ball well and keeps the ball away from Graham's speedy RB's behind that huge line, they have a chance. They'll have to score at least 28 points IMO to beat Graham.

what do you mean by dump too much rain?

Marion should destroy PH and could give Graham a rough time.

However, I do believe that Graham's weakness is stopping the run.

i know Graham gave up a bunch of yards to c-burg.but that was game one and Graham has improved and learned their lesson from that game.i do think Marion is a good football team,but im gonna say Graham by at least 2 TDs if we stay healthy.ask the beaver fans how many rushing yards Graham gave up to Bluefield,i just dont think marion has any player faster than marcus patterson.if they do i cant wait to see him.

Marion should destroy PH and could give Graham a rough time.

However, I do believe that Graham's weakness is stopping the run.

i know Graham gave up a bunch of yards to c-burg.but that was game one and Graham has improved and learned their lesson from that game.i do think Marion is a good football team,but im gonna say Graham by at least 2 TDs if we stay healthy.ask the beaver fans how many rushing yards Graham gave up to Bluefield,i just dont think marion has any player faster than marcus patterson.if they do i cant wait to see him.

Did Patterson play last year? Just sayin, if he did I wasn`t impressed one bit.

what number is Patterson?

Patterson plays for Bluefield...he is the best player on Bluefield's team this season. You may have overlooked him last year as he was only a sophomore and was overshadowed by several very talented seniors on Bluefield's State Championship team but really made an impact as a DB last year for Bluefield.

what i meant was we stopped bluefields fastest player pretty good.and i dont think marion has a RB as fast as patterson.dont think marion will run all over the G-Men.

well,i just watched a well coached game tonight.marion really showed an impressive running attack.fast,well blocked right down your throat plays.then finish with a nice little outside pitch.i know ph is struggling but we really have showed we can play sum good ball.i sat beside the graham scouts and they to were impressed with how crisp we looked.even said we might be a hard team to handle.we just gotta stick to playin marion ball..matt noe can also throw the ball..completed very nice passes tonight.i think if we mix up our plays we could get very dangerous and score a few tds quick.ph,please read this.PUT RONNIE AS A BACK.geez,you would think a ex nfl player and now coach would see he has a great player just in the wrong position.but my hats off this week to coach briscoe.very well done..nothing fancy just getting the job done nicely.

I agree it was a well coached game but Marion did not start playin till the 2nd half. We came in there thinkin we already had it won. But then we straped our helmets on and got huge boosts from runs from Hanna, Parsons, and as strange as it is to say we got a huge run from Noe. But to be good agianst SWD teams we are gonna have to pass BETTER, we had some good pass plays latnight but nothing thatll make teams not put 8 men in the box. OH AND DID ANYBODY SEE BRISCOE'S PICK!

no offense but that didn't make up for the last 2 yrs of holding and complaning about the same arm.yes,it was a very good pick but his dad needs to tape up his arm and tell him to suck it up.one thing i didn't see tonight and i was smiling.no attitudes coming on and off the field.they done what needed to be done as a team..we growin and it shows.that first drive in my opinoin might be one of the best drives i've saw not only on a marion team but from any school around here.nothing fancy just plain ole running.i smiled when the graham scouts were saying"did they run the off set I against us?where did this come from".it seems to be something we can do very well.almost like a wishbone.i was just impressed..the blocking was pretty good.once again we gotta strap on our hats and welcome in the g-men.i was gonna go watch another game but i found out it was graham and marion were playin this comin fri and it was in marion..i'd be crazy to miss this.on a quick note..congrats to holston.my family are from down that way and i usual go to a few of there games.they may be the real deal this yr.i'll keep an eye on the cavs.GO CANES