Graham @ Marion

54_rakes_5

oh it is at least we have it instead of a movie theatre in a mountain and a wal mart coming soon sign thats been there for 4 years

hey I couldn't agree with you more...I still say they will never see a Wal Mart...lol.

Dont get on here running your mouth...where you from anyways

Abingdon...and he's banned.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesnt have the RB? you have no clue wat you are talking about Marions RB is averageing more yards then last years and leads the roanoke times are in scoreing so believe what you want to but do some research before you throw retarded think you know it all facts in there that are not true

against who? lmao. yep you are retarded.how many yards would he have against,c-burg,b-burg ,bluefield? huh? i would say minus 1000

against who? lmao. yep you are retarded.how many yards would he have against,c-burg,b-burg ,bluefield? huh? i would say minus 1000

No our front chould push them around just like were going to push yalls around...

Hanna would have as many yards as you runners would have so how is that retarded?

I had my mind all made up to go watch Abingdon and Richlands, but now I'm wanting to go see Graham and Marion...lol...have to see how this plays out.

HAHA yea this game is becomeing intense on here between the fans, and the players dont even know about it..........idk who will win, i want Marion to of course but itll be a good slobber knocker game with great runners from both teams and 2 big lines.....cant wait to see how it plays out

HAHA yea this game is becomeing intense on here between the fans, and the players dont even know about it..........idk who will win, i want Marion to of course but itll be a good slobber knocker game with great runners from both teams and 2 big lines.....cant wait to see how it plays out

Yea that line from MARION is something else...im telling you boy...cobras and venom

Edited by 54_rakes_5

LOL i tell ya what we all should do since there is so much hipe bout the marion and g-men game. we each should predict the score and the one that gets the closest to it get all the rubbin in your face braggin rights on here haha!! but i say it'll be a close game i'll say it will be 24-17 in favor of the canes!!!....

LOL i tell ya what we all should do since there is so much hipe bout the marion and g-men game. we each should predict the score and the one that gets the closest to it get all the rubbin in your face braggin rights on here haha!! but i say it'll be a close game i'll say it will be 24-17 in favor of the canes!!!....

How bout the winner buys a round at southern xposure

Canes 24, Graham 21

Lance, I`m going to get there early. You want me to save you a seat?

yeah...maybe...i might bring the camera and film a little as well. I'll let you know which game I decide to go to...probably Marion though...Grundy is playing at Matewan so thats out of the question lol.

we're 2-1...blah blah blah....why won't anyone respect our two pillow fights we won?...blah blah blah....we beat Graham last year in the playoffs....blah blah blah...Va High is TUFFFF.....blah blah blah....we won everything ever played in the 60's...blah blah blah...

...someone get this lady a tampon.

That pretty much sums it up.

All I can say is the only game that counts is the one being played on friday. To the kids playing on friday (both teams). They could care less what has happened over the past 25 years...

Give the kids some respect. They are out there to "play a game". They could care less what a bunch of idiots have to say on a message board. I'm sure Marion isn't going to lay down and give Graham the win, just because it's Graham.

Graham fans are starting to sound like Bluefield fans. You sure complained when Bluefield brought up past history, but here you go doing it yourselves.

I heard the same thing coming out of Bluefield last year, after Graham started 0-3...Marion didn't have a chance....apparently, they did.

I'm sure if Marion wins, we'll here the same thing next year...All the Graham fans will talk about the past and how Graham has dominated "over the years"...Sorry to tell you folks, Carlock is not coaching anymore, those days are long gone!!!

I don't want to hear it from any of you next season when the Bluefield fans start talking about 59-21....because you're doing the exact same thing...

Edited by futbolking

yeah...maybe...i might bring the camera and film a little as well. I'll let you know which game I decide to go to...probably Marion though...Grundy is playing at Matewan so thats out of the question lol.

If you are going to film you would probably be better off on the hill. It is a great view from up there and you don`t have to worry about all of the kids running in front of you all game. By the way, where is Matewan?

Lance, see bud you have no clue what you are talking about. Since you are talking about "all time", Marion was dominant back in the 60`s and early 70`s. Yes, back when Marion was in the old Southwest District. They gave out a trophy every year back then to which school done the best in sports. Marion won it every year and they finally done away with the trophy because no one else could win it. Marion had some great teams back in the 60`s and early 70`s. So Lance you need to research your history before you say seven wins is one of the greatest teams of all-time.

Do you just make this stuff up? I mean really.........I know for a fact myself that Marion has never won a southwest district football title dating back to 1970. And I just got off the phone with a man who has an extensive knowledge of SWD football dating back to the 1956 when the SWD was created.He told me that the only time Marion had good fooball teams was back in the 1950's. And in the 60's and early 70's there was this little team called Gate City that ruled the roost. Please either produce this trophy or shut up.......

Do you just make this stuff up? I mean really.........I know for a fact myself that Marion has never won a southwest district football title dating back to 1970. And I just got off the phone with a man who has an extensive knowledge of SWD football dating back to the 1956 when the SWD was created.He told me that the only time Marion had good fooball teams was back in the 1950's. And in the 60's and early 70's there was this little team called Gate City that ruled the roost. Please either produce this trophy or shut up.......

I work with the starting quarterback from the 1968 team. Maybe you need to check your source from the telephone or did you call a psychic hotline?

I work with a guy from a late 60`s Marion team. He was the qb back then. He brought newspaper clippings in and showed me and yes Gate City was tough and "ruled the roost" but Graham sure didn`t.

Edited by HurricaneWarning