Who are the top boys basketball players in the southwest district?

mattnoe18

evophoto is probably 29 years old on here talkin trask to high schoolers. Ur so cool , o i wana be just like u.

What trash am I talking? and I wish I was 29 again...

No, I was conversing with someone about basketball in the SWD and Marion came up. They said that they did not know if Marion's qb (which I thought was Mr. Noe) would be playing because he was being looked at for football. I had never heard of him so I just took it as true.

James knows me. He know that I am a SWD bball fan and I am interested because I have 2 kids coming up in the district one that plays Boys JV now and one that will play Girls JV in the next couple of years.

As I have said earlier... I think Abingdon and Carroll should be in the running and I think that Tyler Reavis will be one of (if not the) best guards in the district. He started last year as a sophomore and has really dedicated himself to basketball in the off season.

But hey, that's the fun of message boards... to speculate.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well this is all pretty dumb but if i were a moderator i would ban the person who just used the N-word like that, it was really uncalled for and probably offends some people on here but i don't think it offends getmoney55 lol, but that was really immature dude

What he said...

mattnoe18...one week...detention.

Next time it will be a month...after that, you're history...

What trash am I talking? and I wish I was 29 again...

No, I was conversing with someone about basketball in the SWD and Marion came up. They said that they did not know if Marion's qb (which I thought was Mr. Noe) would be playing because he was being looked at for football. I had never heard of him so I just took it as true.

James knows me. He know that I am a SWD bball fan and I am interested because I have 2 kids coming up in the district one that plays Boys JV now and one that will play Girls JV in the next couple of years.

As I have said earlier... I think Abingdon and Carroll should be in the running and I think that Tyler Reavis will be one of (if not the) best guards in the district. He started last year as a sophomore and has really dedicated himself to basketball in the off season.

But hey, that's the fun of message boards... to speculate.

If you think about it, I guess everyone is in the running because the season hasn`t started yet lol.

yeahh okay everyone is so big and bad none of you have talked trash before okay... And for the person who said they dont give any respect to me.. Yeahh i dont want your respect dont know you and dont really wanna...

that really hurts my feelings im gonna cry myself to sleep now

that really hurts my feelings im gonna cry myself to sleep now

WOW dude, is that all you all have to do is get on here and talk trash? if you wanna do that just get on myspace or something this is a BASKETBALL discussion

So true! I can't wait for it to get going... when are tryouts starting for you guys? Carroll is on the 11th of Nov I think.

I think that all teams try-outs start around the 10th or the 11th. I just hope for the guys who play football and go on to the play-offs, i hope it won't hurt there chances of making the basketball team.

Edited by bmh8_2011

Guest waverider24

theres only 7 teams in our district u do relize that right bmh82011?

and grahnam will be number one hands down no one is going to be able to stop the size of graham this year and the point guards graham is stacked this year but i don't think anybody realizes that.

Lol you people make me laugh i could care less about basketball i just talk trash like an idiot to see what you all would say its quite hilarious and good nite gmanfan and you to hurricanewarning im not being sarcastic i mean it have a good friday

Lol you people make me laugh i could care less about basketball i just talk trash like an idiot to see what you all would say its quite hilarious and good nite gmanfan and you to hurricanewarning im not being sarcastic i mean it have a good friday

yeah like an idiot all right. at least u admit to it.

Not only can Brandon shoot he's a great ball handler with excellent vision. As for the comment about the SWD vs PHS. The guys/girls stepped up in other sports around the SWD. Talent is talent and alot of the guys coming over from Pocy have talent. Expect good things from THS basketball this year, it certainly could'nt get much worse than last year.

Not only can Brandon shoot he's a great ball handler with excellent vision. As for the comment about the SWD vs PHS. The guys/girls stepped up in other sports around the SWD. Talent is talent and alot of the guys coming over from Pocy have talent. Expect good things from THS basketball this year, it certainly could'nt get much worse than last year.

After the awful record THS Varsity and JV teams had it could only get better one would hope. Tazewell has picked up a lot of talent this year with the Pocy kids comin. Atleast three of the Pocy kids will probably start. I can't wait to see them play this year. Only thing the varsity team as of now has only 8 home games. I think the JV has 11 or 12. I know that the Varsity has Lebanon then Oak Hill Academy (Red) and JV starts off with Oak Hill Academy (Red).

• 3 weeks later...

After the awful record THS Varsity and JV teams had it could only get better one would hope. Tazewell has picked up a lot of talent this year with the Pocy kids comin. Atleast three of the Pocy kids will probably start. I can't wait to see them play this year. Only thing the varsity team as of now has only 8 home games. I think the JV has 11 or 12. I know that the Varsity has Lebanon then Oak Hill Academy (Red) and JV starts off with Oak Hill Academy (Red).

haha oak hill red they maybe below the gold team but they are still pretty good, I played them in my 10th grade year and yea i got dunked on pretty good haha not a lot of fun

t_teabagusedm_8f9d7cb.jpg