145-?

152-Aaron McReynolds

160-Tyler Crouse

171-?

189-Possibly Dustin Dean

215-Mikey Elkins or James Hewitt

285-Shaquille McDonald

135 Dustin Cox (Taz)

Don't know who you are, you didn't wrestle last year for THS. Are you saying you're going to win District at 135? Have you ever wrestled before? If not, you're in for a long season.

Christiansburg should definitely be the talk of this forum....yea Grundy was good and are still good but what happened when Coach Dresser moved from Grundy to Christiansburg? Grundy stops winning state championships and Christiansburg fills the void. Hopefully Coach Dresser can continue to do a little work at VT...VT has definitely picked up since Brands left. But who knows.

VT has picked up since brands left????? when vt wrestled william and mary matt epperly got pinned and they also gave up other big points.. when brands left iowa won the national title the second year for the hawkeyes.. :confused:

I watched quite a few matches when Brands was at VT...not many of them did they win...at that time I was still in highschool. Now that I go to school at Tech I've been blessed to see a few more matches and yes I would say that Tech has picked up since Brands left. Now I don't know if this is due to the kids or the coaching....no doubt Coach Brands is a wrestling legend and yes he did have a lot of success at Iowa but things just didn't click for him at VT. As far as Epperly goes...you can't forget that he received a bid to the NCAA championships last year cut the kid some slack...

IMO Tech has started to pick up over the last couple of years....I apologize for my comment it was worded in a way that seemed degrading towards Coach Brands....the way I meant for it to come out is due to the aftermath of Coach Brands and the followup of Coach Dresser Tech has started to pick up...Coach Brands was a phenomenal coach while at VT and is a wrestling legend....I believe he set a single season record for dual meet wins with 16 in 2005....but anyways about Epperly, give the kid some slack he was the only wrestler from Tech to earn a NCAA Championship bid last year....maybe he was having an off match against W&M, perhaps he's in a slump...I believe all of us can relate to that in one way or another

:p:p

I sorry to say but luke will not beat Jon dotson from grundy

I would say that would be a good match up. Luke is not the strongest but he is quick, in excelent condition and is very technical.

:p:p

I sorry to say but luke will not beat Jon dotson from grundy

All that I know is the older-heads of the Tazewell squad are just working our butts off and we are super pumped about the start of the season.