Abingdon's new coach

therealgame

Oh, and to the individual who claimed that my dad was like that in high school, you are an idiot. Everyone knew him because he was ranked as the 5th best football player in Southwest Virginia. Your little crap school hasn’t been anything since he graduated. Oh and he was also a track star for your school. So yea I would belive that everyone knew who one of the most decorated athletes in the school was...

9 hours ago, z_Leonard said:

I strongly hope that every last one of you little (insert curse word) that still belive or thought that my father would do something like that is terrible. He didn’t sue because he didn’t want to get his family and me, I was in 3rd grade at the time, into the press or to worry about anything that could’ve happened. He has been denied teaching because of this bs case and is a far better coach than anyone in the entire area or even surrounding states for that matter. This won’t be seen by anyone, no one cares anymore, but it’s sick to look back at this and to see that people thought my father would be a little “close” with a girl on his team. And for Abingdon soccer program- they sure were better weren’t they? All they did was take my fathers talented players for two years and win, then went back to sucking ( insert second curse word). Hope you are all happy.

If you were in 3rd grade then, I presume you’re in 10th or 11th grade now.  I’m saying this out of kindness, but going back to an 9-year-old thread and making an effort (and a particularly poor one, might I add) to vindicate your father is the height of unwise.  The truth will stand for itself, whatever that may be.  You have more important things with which to concern yourself than trying to fan flames that died 9 years ago.