Phoebus / Dinwiddie

futbolking

i went to and ur right phoebus would beat any team around here by 50 points no joke their that good.dinwiddie had like 72 players.the phantoms had the best running game ive ever seen in hs football.

i went to and ur right phoebus would beat any team around here by 50 points no joke their that good.dinwiddie had like 72 players.the phantoms had the best running game ive ever seen in hs football.

The Tidewater teams are always on a totally different level than teams in Southwest Virginia. I'm glad the games were moved to Blacksburg, so those around here could get a taste of the difference in caliber. If you think Phoebus was good you should have stuck around and watched Oscar Smith, the #10 high school team in the country.

It is my understanding that UT decommitted from him, right after the coaching change.

Was at this game..Looked like it would be a close one at first but 2nd half Dinwiddie never had a chance

The Tidewater teams are always on a totally different level than teams in Southwest Virginia. I'm glad the games were moved to Blacksburg, so those around here could get a taste of the difference in caliber. If you think Phoebus was good you should have stuck around and watched Oscar Smith, the #10 high school team in the country.

i would like to see phoebus and oscar smith play.

Guest JJBrickface

Isn't the Phoebus running back committed to WVU? Shawn Alston?