Bluefield v. Magnolia

Bluefield_Rules

oh dont some of these hatin people wish that so..... there has never been ( to my knowledge) an inelgible player at Bluefield High..... and I dont believe there will ever be one to grace the field.... There are standards and parameters that say no to such situations... Anyone spreading such rumors should be ashamed of themselves and go and gag themselves on a big fat broomstick..

Is this game going to be streamed live on the web on Friday night?

I was hoping to get to go up, but things just didn't work out. Don't wanna miss family dinners and such. Hope all that make the long travel have a very safe trip and help the Beavers get to the Island.

That interview confirms what I have always thought. "Magnolia signs in all the business windows. The whole town is behind us". Most of the people of Blfd. do not know or even care that Blfd is in the playoffs. Why is that?

That interview confirms what I have always thought. "Magnolia signs in all the business windows. The whole town is behind us". Most of the people of Blfd. do not know or even care that Blfd is in the playoffs. Why is that?

Bluefield has more of a winning tradition. And a lot people who live in the Bluefield area are not even from Bluefield. Therefore they could care less. What I ment by a winning tradition is, people want to see the upsets, the champions. After it happens so often, some people quit caring about it or get so used to it that it becomes second nature and don't care as much

Edited by bluefieldRocks

Bluefield has more of a winning tradition. And a lot people who live in the Bluefield area are not even from Bluefield. Therefore they could care less. What I ment by a winning tradition is, people want to see the upsets, the champions. After it happens so often, some people quit caring about it or get so used to it that it becomes second nature and don't care as much

Very true. It has already started in Richlands, and it has only been a few years since they started their current streak of winning.

Guest quispbird

Alot of people from new york, detroit, etc. in bluefield.

Always wondered why that is.........

I agree! This would be a pretty big win for the Beavers if they can pull this one off. From what I've read and seen on their videos Magnolia is well coached and their defense is unreal. They are very aggressive and swarm to the ball. I am confident though that Simon and staff will have the boys ready for what Magnolia has in store for them and will be able to make some necessary adjustments if need be. With that said GO Beavers! Hopefully we all will be able talk about the possibility of number 10 next week!

Edited by blufan04