Wayne-Frankfort

strapiton

Bluefield will have to be prepared regardless, all the talk about bluefield magnolia being the title game is downright ignorance, it could prove to be correct, but till then not at all. In the last 2 decades I recall 3 previous semi games that were considered the title game, bluefield poca, '95, bluefield weir '03, '04. bluefield was defeated in 2 out of 3 of those title games the week afterward those "semi title" games....

Bluefield will have to be prepared regardless, all the talk about bluefield magnolia being the title game is downright ignorance, it could prove to be correct, but till then not at all. In the last 2 decades I recall 3 previous semi games that were considered the title game, bluefield poca, '95, bluefield weir '03, '04. bluefield was defeated in 2 out of 3 of those title games the week afterward those "semi title" games....

You hear the same thing in many seasons with regard to one class or another. I'm confident in the Bluefield staff to cease any thought of that by the players and have the team prepared regardless of the opponent.

Are you going to Wheeling? If so, will you be taking pictures? I'd like to have some for the MySpace page.

Frankfort 21-0, halftime.

I agree the coached won't overlook any team, perhaps this game will be a reminder to the players as well that they'll have a difficult task in the title game.

I'll listen to it on the radio, I enjoy away game trips but gate city was the only game I could realistically attend this year.. ....

There are game photos on their school site, perhaps you could use some of those if you emailed them.

http://bhs.merc.k12.wv.us/beavervoice/sports/football/index.htm

I agree the coached won't overlook any team, perhaps this game will be a reminder to the players as well that they'll have a difficult task in the title game.

I'll listen to it on the radio, I enjoy away game trips but gate city was the only game I could realistically attend this year.. ....

There are game photos on their school site, perhaps you could use some of those if you emailed them.

http://bhs.merc.k12.wv.us/beavervoice/sports/football/index.htm

Hate to hear you won't be attending. One of the guys at the Beaver Voice said we could use any photos we wanted on the MySpace page. I hope they'll have someone there taking pictures. My camera, while nice, just isn't of quality for sports pictures.

maybe a tell of two halfs? Wayne has put the ball in the end zone finally making it a 21-7 game, down by 14 still but if the D will get strong and hold, it could become more interesting.

I must say for me, this is a surprise. I considered Frankfort a good team, but thought Wayne was among the top 3 in AA all season.

Frankfort is doing well though, here's to seeing if they are able to finish it off.