Bluefield downs Westside tonight

RenegadeFan

I dont remember the exact final but it was by 30 or more?....I wanna say Bluefield 64 - Westside 32 or something to that?

Just a game pretty well dominated by Bluefield after the first qt, in the first qt. Westside played well and had the lead even for awhile, but as the game went on, Bluefield just got better, the scary thing is, I dont think Bluefield even reached their full potential though.

Westside's youth and inexperience shine through once again tonight, it's gonna be a rough and long season, but a learning process.

I was a bit disappointed that no more Bluefield fans was at the game than what was, Bluefield is scary good, I think them and Wyoming East/Oak Hill will be the main 3 in our region battling to come out, who the main two will be? well that will be a toss up for sure!

I also wanna make this observance for some of the players and a few of the fans, it's easy to beat a tradition team that is down in the talent pool, but when you win, win with class and leave it at that. The way a few of the players and a couple fans was reacting woulda made ya believe they just won the 2A title or something?

anyways just wanted to get that off my chest, best of luck the rest of season Bluefield, you guys truly got a talented team!

Edited by RenegadeFan