Notre Dame recruit dies in Spring Break fall.

Hacker

Yessir that was me! Glad you noticed.

Thanks for taking the personal stab by the way.

Quick!!!! Somebody call a WAH-mbulance...someone's got some severely hurt feelings here...:eek:

"FAT drummer"...that was just a lucky guess. I'm fat too...no big deal...live with it or lose it...I relish my roundness...:D...

Quick!!!! Somebody call a WAH-mbulance...someone's got some severely hurt feelings here...:eek:

"FAT drummer"...that was just a lucky guess. I'm fat too...no big deal...live with it or lose it...I relish my roundness...:D...

Holy crap! Something we agree on! I too enjoy my roundness. (not quite as catchy as relish)

Holy crap! Something we agree on! I too enjoy my roundness. (not quite as catchy as relish)

I prefer chili instead of relish. Hmm, a chill dog from Double Gates Grocery would be really good right now.

I prefer chili instead of relish. Hmm, a chill dog from Double Gates Grocery would be really good right now.

MMM...little store chili dog with slaw...may have to go there for lunch next Friday...

Relish is good on dogs with chili...and also in a big bowl of brown beans. Some prefer chow-chow, but give me relish instead...and don't forget the cornbread...

MMM...little store chili dog with slaw...may have to go there for lunch next Friday...

Relish is good on dogs with chili...and also in a big bowl of brown beans. Some prefer chow-chow, but give me relish instead...and don't forget the cornbread...

Try some salsa in those brown beans. It gives them a nice kick. You are right about chili and slaw on the dog. Sometimes I throw in a little cheese with the chili and slaw.

Rocks:

I am not trying to say that I am better than anyone because I haven't drank alcohol. I don't really wanna make you guys mad or anything, but I just hate alcohol and it effects, whether it be too much or any at all.

The things you listed, for the most part, are not bad for your body and your health. I just hate that all these people are taking a chance on ruining their lives and bodies.

Oh yea, I am not little! Lol.

Many things can ruin your body. Did you enjoy that double cheeseburger from McDonalds you ate two days ago? That can ruin your body too.

For you to call out people who drink alcohol is pointless. Yes, Im a big guy, but the past 2 months i've been on a hardcore gym and diet routiene and I've lost almost 40 pounds. So i know what hurts your body, and trust me when I say half the shit you eat is WAY more worse for your body than beer

I seriously think somebody in your family has had/have problems with alcohol or you wouldnt be that mad about alcohol or whatever. If so, just let us know. If not, then you still have no basis for your objections.

Cell phones can kill you; ask the millions of people who have lost a loved one due to a accident on a road cause by not paying attention or whatever.

Originally Posted by Bogeavers

Rocks:

I am not trying to say that I am better than anyone because I haven't drank alcohol. I don't really wanna make you guys mad or anything, but I just hate alcohol and it effects, whether it be too much or any at all.

The things you listed, for the most part, are not bad for your body and your health. I just hate that all these people are taking a chance on ruining their lives and bodies.

Oh yea, I am not little! Lol.

The point you are missing is this is not solely about alcohol, but your judgmental attitude. It's ok to try and make a point, and everyone here knows the harmful effects of alcohol. You could have been a lot more diplomatic while stating your case instead of calling everyone out who drinks alcohol. Like I said before, God will judge me, not you.