High school rivalry 2010

Tigers_07

Haysi vs Honaker

Maybe GC vs Richlands, could that one be considered a rivalry? should be a great game

I will be at that one also. Yes I think they have developed alittle bit of a rivalry.

The ones I hope to see this year are.

Aug. 27 Richlands @ Gate City

Sept. 17 Lebanon @ Gate City

Oct. 22 Powell Valley @ Gate City

And maybe

Nov. 5 Powell Valley @ Appalachia Depending on the hype beforehand. It may very well be the last time the two play each other.

8/21 North Myrtle Beach @ Conway

8/27 Myrtle Beach @ Carolina Forest

9/3 Princeton @ Bluefield

north myrtle used to be pretty average...not sure what they have these days. conway is like a small college team. that'll probably be a blowout.

myrtle has everett golson at qb...should be entertaining. too bad it's not at mb, because they've got a great, new stadium.

you should stay with the myrtle beach area theme and go see my alma mater get blown out in morgantown on the 4th. :-(

north myrtle used to be pretty average...not sure what they have these days. conway is like a small college team. that'll probably be a blowout.

myrtle has everett golson at qb...should be entertaining. too bad it's not at mb, because they've got a great, new stadium.

Several years ago I saw MB play Conway...MB was good that year but Conway was loaded. Conway ended up winning like 24-7 but only gave up about 30 yards of total offense...MB's TD came after a botched punt snap that gave them a 1st and goal.

you should stay with the myrtle beach area theme and go see my alma mater get blown out in morgantown on the 4th. :-(

Uhhh...no thanks...I've made my last trip to Mo'town to pull for the visiting team...

6-25-CC9806-c.jpg