2010 Pick 'Em Rules

Lance

First...please sign in this thread if you want to play...

Second...please pick your teams in order, and only put the team name you want to pick.

So if the game is Richlands @ Gate City...then just put Richlands

...if you put anything else like ® or Richlands @ Gate City = Richlands then your picks will NOT be graded.

..this takes a while to do and I will make a winner list and check that list each week...I don't have time to try to figure out what games you picked in some other type of format...if you just put the winners then it's easy to check.

for bonus points, you must pick the winning team to get the points....so if you put 14 total points in the Richlands @ Gate City game then your pick would be something like:

Richlands 14

if you put anything esle in there, it wont count.

so your picks should look something like this:

Richlands

Grundy

Hurley

John Battle

Giles

Carroll County

Bonus:

Richlands 14

If any questions, please ask now...once you make your picks and they are locked, no changes can be made...if you make changes, your picks will NOT count.

I will have final say in any disputes.

I have tried to make this year more focused on the region most of us actually live in and cover here. If you have any other teams you would like to see added, let me know.

The list will also include College and Pro picks as the year goes on...week 1 is high school only though :)

The pick 'em for week 1 is posted...I have it LOCKED so everyone can read the rules here before they post...I will open it up so you can make your picks starting on Monday.