Va. Duals brackets are out

VHSLhelper

My guess and this is strictly a guess is Grundy was moved up a division this year from American to National it's a big step and it looks like they are seeded 10th in that division, they actually got a decent seed it appears though Grundy's problem seeding wise is they haven't wrestled any of those schools this year where as all of the seeded teams were at the Beast, the Poweraide tourny, and the Ironman. I hope both Region IV schools do well this week but it's going to be an uphill climb for both in my opinion they both have loaded weight classes but weights where they just can't compete

Well they wrestled one of the seeded schools several times last year but other than that one I can't imagine Grundy has wrestled any of the others within the last 10 years seems like they used to have a dual match with Nazareth and maybe even St. Marks but like I said thats been probably 10-15 years ago. Didn't Grundy used to go to the Beast of the East and the Poweraide prior to starting the annual Reno trip? Almost all the seeded schools are private schools as well and can legally recruit right? It really boils down to match ups at this event how do your best guys match up, last year both Grundy and Cburg got hot and won their respective divisions because they got favorable matchups

I zoned out it was the 2 years prior to that Cburg won it, was last year they shuffled a lot our the year before I can't remember, I think Grundy matches up very well against them this year especially in a dual