Hurley escapes yet again

sportsguy

Hurley pulls out another win against Haysi at Haysi 46-39 but was a bad game yet again for Hurley who has played alot of games as of late but should be in good enough shape to keep up with this Haysi team who lost one of the areas best players to graduation last year and a team that most would be on the rebuilding side of the tracks but it didnt look that way tonight and if Hurley can't withstand a young Haysi team that is not known for its defence what are they going to do against a team like Honaker that pressures the ball start to finish , but I guess we will see come Friday?

their gonna lose.. that's all there is to it.. i've said this since i saw honaker open this year.. they're gonna take the BDD.. even without Blake Gent i predict honaker over hurley..

I think you will be right but who knows if Hurley can slow down the game and make it a half court game it could be interesting they just cant run and gun. Honaker has to much speed and you know there gonna press full court from the first whistle until the 4th quarter horn .

their gonna lose.. that's all there is to it.. i've said this since i saw honaker open this year.. they're gonna take the BDD.. even without Blake Gent i predict honaker over hurley..

You knew Honaker was the team to beat even tho they started the season 1-4 and are just now 7-5. Wow! I would like you to give me the score of the Super Bowl so Daddy can make a little money to buy some extra formula for the baby! lol

You knew Honaker was the team to beat even tho they started the season 1-4 and are just now 7-5. Wow! I would like you to give me the score of the Super Bowl so Daddy can make a little money to buy some extra formula for the baby! lol

The 7-5 record is not just BDD play. All they have to do is have more wins than any other BDD team to win the BDD. Honaker can control the pace of the game. I think Hurley may have gone into the game last night with the mindset that they would have an easy win. It didn't help that the older Cooper boy had sat out 2 games. Sometimes it is harder to get straight back into game play after that. It looks like a lot of close games have been played in the BDD, so who knows what the next couple of weeks hold. That is what keeps it interesting.