ESPN Streak

Lance

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at 2 again now (thanks to UVA lol) and I'm going with this one today...I know nothing about soccer but i usually do "ok" with picking "win" on these win vs. win or draw:

2:45 PM

Soccer

Inter Milan: Win -- Not Started 98.8%

@ Brescia: Win or Draw -- 1.2%

I'm at 2 again now (thanks to UVA lol) and I'm going with this one today...I know nothing about soccer but i usually do "ok" with picking "win" on these win vs. win or draw:

2:45 PM

Soccer

Inter Milan: Win -- Not Started 98.8%

@ Brescia: Win or Draw -- 1.2%

I hope you pick Brescia for the draw or win...tied at 1 with 2 minutes and stoppage time left. Brescia tied the game in about the 83rd minute or so. Inter might be able to pull it out but it's not looking too good. And as I'm typing this Brescia was just awarded a PK and saved by Cesar from Inter to keep it at 1-1.

I hope you pick Brescia for the draw or win...tied at 1 with 2 minutes and stoppage time left. Brescia tied the game in about the 83rd minute or so. Inter might be able to pull it out but it's not looking too good. And as I'm typing this Brescia was just awarded a PK and saved by Cesar from Inter to keep it at 1-1.

i dont know anything about soccer lol....i just take the win every now and then...thus why my streak never lasts very long lol.

i dont know anything about soccer lol....i just take the win every now and then...thus why my streak never lasts very long lol.

Inter was a BIG favorite in this game, they might have gotten caught looking forward for next weeks Champions League match against Bayern though and gave up the easy 3 points late.

going with the red sox over the braves at the end of 6 innings since its the only thing going on early and i'm bored lol...see this is why i cant get a streak going...i know i should lay off this one, but i do it anyway.

going with the red sox over the braves at the end of 6 innings since its the only thing going on early and i'm bored lol...see this is why i cant get a streak going...i know i should lay off this one, but i do it anyway.

LOL, you may be starting over here soon. Braves up 3-1, with 2 on and 2 out in the bottom of the 5th.

I'm going Lyon with a Win, draw or lose by 1 to Madrid.

I've got the Mavs beating Golden State late tonight.

Streak is at 1. I just started playing it yesterday. Do I have to pick something everyday or am I able to take a few days off if I have a streak of 3, for example, and come back to it?

I've got the Mavs beating Golden State late tonight.

Streak is at 1. I just started playing it yesterday. Do I have to pick something everyday or am I able to take a few days off if I have a streak of 3, for example, and come back to it?

You can come back to it. I went back to mine when this thread started and found out I had a streak of something like 3-4 at the time.

You can come back to it. I went back to mine when this thread started and found out I had a streak of something like 3-4 at the time.

Good news. I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't something that I had to track everyday. Sometimes my memory isn't the best thing.

got the win...back to 1...lol...going with WV tomorrow.

At 2 now. I don't bet for or against WVU. I learned my lesson with real cash! Don't know where I'm going tomorrow, but I'm leaning towards Louisville (-15) for my early day pick and may go with the Jimmer in the evening.