SWVA Football Pick'em 2011

Hey guys. We arent too long away from the season, so I wanted to judge and see how many people are wanting to participate in the fun. Im thinking of ways to make it a little different and fresh this year. If you have any suggestions, just tell me. :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the way we are going to do it this year is more simple...weekly picks...one winner (gets a McDonalds prize pack or something)...last week all of the winners go for the championship.

No need to keep a weekly running total for everyone that way and it's winner take all...if the same person wins it every week then each week they win they not only get a prize but they potentially eliminate the competition for the final week.

Should make things interesting and you should have more people who participate longer in to the season as no one is eliminated from the championship until the final week is over with....everyone has a shot at it until the season is over....and if you miss a week for being busy or out of town, no big deal.

the way we are going to do it this year is more simple...weekly picks...one winner (gets a McDonalds prize pack or something)...last week all of the winners go for the championship.

No need to keep a weekly running total for everyone that way and it's winner take all...if the same person wins it every week then each week they win they not only get a prize but they potentially eliminate the competition for the final week.

Should make things interesting and you should have more people who participate longer in to the season as no one is eliminated from the championship until the final week is over with....everyone has a shot at it until the season is over....and if you miss a week for being busy or out of town, no big deal.

I was having the same ideas! Lol. I was also thinking, I can use my connections and the get the champion a shirt or something of the like. Ya know?

• 4 weeks later...