JV Tazewell vs Richlands

Gym

Actually the QB carried them the first half (Richlands) and he also played well the second half, but their HB really exploded was the biggest difference maker in my opinion. Outside of Tazewell's QB they really didn't seem to have many other threats, and he was so gassed after about 3 quarters he just didn't seem to have much left.

Actually the QB carried them the first half (Richlands) and he also played well the second half, but their HB really exploded was the biggest difference maker in my opinion. Outside of Tazewell's QB they really didn't seem to have many other threats, and he was so gassed after about 3 quarters he just didn't seem to have much left.

He wasn't "gassed" he injured his neck. Being he is the backup on varsity, no need risking further injury.

well,, if he was injured then I don't know why they continued to play him, and I hate to tell ya but I was there and the kid took a pounding, played with a ton of heart and was tired, not sure why you act so offended at the thought he could actually get tired lol. Either way you can only draw so much from a JV game, but I can tell ya that Richlands didnt have their backup varsity sophmore there ;)